Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I actually pay for my shit and can rip whenever I want to so really ion gotta drop shit anymore. I’m just here every now and then to lurk and see how things are going maybe even share rare folders with those in need. Because imo this was the best MEGA thread back in the day.

And why do you guys feel like members can’t complain about the quality of the drops?

All I’m saying is the thread ain’t what it’s used to be. At one point in time, I could go 6, 7 or even 8 pages back and see nothing but heat. But now it’s just lite drops, white hoes, mid and recycled posts from Reddit and telegram. The little heat that does get posted is flooded with mid.

Shout out to those that keep the thread going I guess? 😂 but I’m definitely going to point out the obvious because I ain’t the only one who thinks this way.
They just be picking the bad types of white bitches.. all enhanced and shit. Start thinking niggas love themselves a overdone bitch.

You talking like she a QB from a mid major or an 6’8” African that’s playing AAU in Nebraska....lol:hehe2:
But really she the freshmen forward at Duke Or Kentucky....we expecting big things from her

yes we are.... she can be on top of the chain ... she just got to unleash those fatty cells...
Reasons-we-love-baby-yoda-Took-the-internet-by-storm.jpg

I meant exactly what I said and I’m sure it was understood clearly. You could have probably kept this comment to yourself. Thanks for the input though.
Nah, I like addressing the 1 mega a year crowd with the loud opinions, lol
you aint putting forward content, why ya complaining? Be the change you want to see

Amanda França

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid>>https://cutt.ly/vYiBsw6

Idk what I expected from a twitch streamer bro

Back