Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I strongly disagree with you on this one bud.

I know you would still hit tho

I respect that everybody has his taste and preference and I generally try to keep away from judging that... but in this case I have to say dude is flat-out insane, or he doesn't like (dark-skinned) black women, period. Or he's just trolling.

It's okay to feel like she's not your personal taste and just skip by... that's fine. But to take the time to comment on how ugly she is? With some of the botched-face Frankenstein ghouls that are posted here on a daily basis and I ain't seen him comment on them?

Nah... I call shenanigans. There's an agenda at work here.

I respect that everybody has his taste and preference and I generally try to keep away from judging that... but in this case I have to say dude is flat-out insane, or he doesn't like (dark-skinned) black women, period. Or he's just trolling.

It's okay to feel like she's not your personal taste and just skip by... that's fine. But to take the time to comment on how ugly she is? With some of the botched-face Frankenstein ghouls that are posted here on a daily basis and I ain't seen him comment on them?

Nah... I call shenanigans. There's an agenda at work here.
Well said…. I don’t know what bro was saying

View attachment 770960

She started fukin yet?

That is a colorist statement, you sound like the white boys i went to college with

Why you gotta be "colorist" to think a dark skin woman is unattractive or a light skin woman is fine? Granted alot of ppl are affected by colorism but for some... it just is what it is 🤷‍♂️ I would rate her a 6/10 in the face. If she was light skin it would still be a 6/10. Something about her nose throws the whole face off for me. Just my 2 cents.

Why you gotta be "colorist" to think a dark skin woman is unattractive or a light skin woman is fine? Granted alot of ppl are affected by colorism but for some... it just is what it is 🤷‍♂️ I would rate her a 6/10 in the face. If she was light skin it would still be a 6/10. Something about her nose throws the whole face off for me. Just my 2 cents.
nah bro i'm pretty sure if she was light skin you'll give her a 9/10

Back