Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

if i won 1 million tomorrow, id be willing to fork up to 50k to have my way with these two for the remainder of '21

bruh, take 1k, buy a 300 ticket to DR, Puerto Plata, Uber to Sosua, get a 40-60$ a day airbb with a pool in the complex, stay near Pedro clisante - there is some broads there that look like them and even better. U not spending more then 1k on this trip.

And as your boy...I wouldn’t let you drop 1/20 of your cake on these scaalywags! Aint no one worth 50k
bruh, take 1k, buy a 300 ticket to DR, Puerto Plata, Uber to Sosua, get a 40-60$ a day airbb with a pool in the complex, stay near Pedro clisante - there is some broads there that look like them and even better. U not spending more then 1k on this trip.

EcstaticAngelicChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

....but man, those 2 just do it for me!

can someone teach me how to get an entire onlyfans onto mega?
Just create a book mark folder and save the link to your Bookmark folder. Name it after the person. You can always go back and save what you actually like to your computer or one of your Mega account.

Hit up Classico my boy. It’s a showroom of baddies. Always wrap it up lol

Back