Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mega Millions Jackpot is at $1.35 Billion dollars…….again drawing Friday 1/13/23

Cant you request to not have your identity made public after you win?

you would think that would be standard...especially after the shit in GA

If I won im moving immediately
Them folks make you go public.

I don't know if any changes have been made cause I think that same question did come up.

They want you to show your face to use it as press & to show real people are really winning. But theres a thread on reddit on how you can win and remain anonymous. Basically when you win, you dont claim it right away, you go to a big law firm, request one of the partners to represent you. Have them make an anonymous LLC for you. They go there representing the company and claim the ticket.

This happened a few years back in the NorthEast somewhere (I dont remeber where). No one knew who won.

They want you to show your face to use it as press & to show real people are really winning. But theres a thread on reddit on how you can win and remain anonymous. Basically when you win, you dont claim it right away, you go to a big law firm, request one of the partners to represent you. Have them make an anonymous LLC for you. They go there representing the company and claim the ticket.

This happened a few years back in the NorthEast somewhere (I dont remeber where). No one knew who won.

That's better

Welp... now that I can play with ease there's no excuse not to have tickets in my hand come Friday night.

I don't know why the universe don't pick be too get that run....

It'll be a very significant run. I'll leave the world better then I found it for sure

I don't know why the universe don't pick be too get that run....

It'll be a very significant run. I'll leave the world better then I found it for sure

I'm convinced that people with good intentions for that money will never see a dime of it ever.

Pay off my parents house and all of their bills. Pay off all of my bills and buy a house. Put money away for my nephew. Take my parents on vacations to wherever they want. Put more money in the stock market and my 401k. Don't think I'd quit my job

Lol try and find someone who wants me for me and not my new money

Pay off my parents house and all of their bills. Pay off all of my bills and buy a house. Put money away for my nephew. Take my parents on vacations to wherever they want. Put more money in the stock market and my 401k. Don't think I'd quit my job

Lol try and find someone who wants me for me and not my new money

I'm not "working" for anything if I win

Back