Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meg The Stallion Signs With Roc Nation

His moves are weird, first hes pushing a narrative of young brothas moving better to adjust to an unfair society, then he signs the thot rapper of the new generation.

No hate intended, it's just...kinda weird

"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man"

"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business man"
Heres one of those intersections where I look at his age, longevity, and elevation in the game and I start to think hes not got a full grasp of the current generation. It's like when the military put out the tweet about what has the military done for you, or something like that.

Where you put it out there not fully aware that the soilders of yesteryear wouldn't insult their service, arent the only soilders that have access to twitter. So now you got all this bad press off of a tweet to the new crop that at some point you gotta appeal to.

Ion think Jay gets that this newer generation is more plugged in, more aware, more inciteful, more individualistic, than the generations before. He cant just 2pac and Nas it and think everyone is gonna overlook contradictions.

Especially if he want to enter the bag of social politics, those kids will get you the fuck up outta there real quick. They are the ones wit free capital to throw at bullshit. His core original fan base got kids and Bill's and shit and understand the value of a dollar.

This nigga got some nerve

Also, niggas know when they giving shady deals (if that's what happened). Can't be mad when the artist catch wind and wanna move differently

Back