Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

If he had an actual issue with dude he could have phoned him privately and met up with him and squashed it. Thus avoiding even the possibility of going to jail.

Instead he approached him in public with people around, when he was with his girl, with an entourage. His goal was to accomplish what exactly ? Not only that but obviously something was said to irritate dude because that's the first time I've ever heard him even speak and Meek has the audacity to call dude a pussy !? You see where the irony is ? If I have legit beef with someone I'm phoning them and we can get into a ring and box it out.

lol We don't know about what attempts may have been made planning ahead and trying to call and hash shit out.

All we know is that they ran into each other randomly and according to reports Meek tried to squash shit before it went south. Fuck outa here with all that calling ahead shit like you won't ever just randomly run into someone you've had past issues with

That nigga wasn't bout to shoot no fair one. That was all for show. Yall forgot the random video where he in Nicki crib walking around with an extendo hanging out his pocket? Dude is like 40 doing hood teenager shit. Not to mention didnt get go to jail like every month, back in 2017 or some shit. How a famous multimillionaire go back and marry a hood booger loser. This shit is amazing.

You challenge a nigga with 10 niggaz to a fight.... 9 times outta 10 it's gonna turn into a shouting match with the 10 niggaz pulling their homie away from that situation...
giphy.gif

That's how that math works in b more? Niggaz don't jump nobody...
"riight"
If he had an actual issue with dude he could have phoned him privately and met up with him and squashed it. Thus avoiding even the possibility of going to jail.

Instead he approached him in public with people around, when he was with his girl, with an entourage. His goal was to accomplish what exactly ? Not only that but obviously something was said to irritate dude because that's the first time I've ever heard him even speak and Meek has the audacity to call dude a pussy !? You see where the irony is ? If I have legit beef with someone I'm phoning them and we can get into a ring and box it out.
Meek millz street team rampant in this thread.

Someone explain to me the situation I haven been on social media lately and I just got into this thread

Someone explain to me the situation I haven been on social media lately and I just got into this thread
Meek made a emotional diss track about Nicki and her husband. They saw each other at Grammys weekend and dude confronted meek who had 10 niggas with him

Back