Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

lol at folks calling Meek pussy.

That man been tryna get out and stay outa jail for years... as opposed to a nigga that routinely goes to jail like every 3-4 months LOL

Maybe you didn't understand cause I didn't spell it out in my post but meek didn't have to do anything. 10 of his niggas were there.

Well I mean,...

Meek went to him trying to peace it up....

Right??

And main man says fuck that.. Keep the same energy...

After that it turned into an argument...

You challenge a nigga with 10 niggaz to a fight.... 9 times outta 10 it's gonna turn into a shouting match with the 10 niggaz pulling their homie away from that situation....

I'm just glad outta his 10 homies none of them were the reckless type to make it a worse situation....

Remember these the same niggaz that snuffed beans

Well I mean,...

Meek went to him trying to peace it up....

Right??

And main man says fuck that.. Keep the same energy...

After that it turned into an argument...

You challenge a nigga with 10 niggaz to a fight.... 9 times outta 10 it's gonna turn into a shouting match with the 10 niggaz pulling their homie away from that situation....

I'm just glad outta his 10 homies none of them were the reckless type to make it a worse situation....

Remember these the same niggaz that snuffed beans
Exactly while Beans was with his wife her sister and their kids....punks

what's the appropriate setting then? It seems like they just ran into each other randomly and he tried to take the opportunity to try to squash shit... and it wasn't met with the same energy lol
If it’s beef and I wanna squash I’m throwing out feelers....u can’t just randomly run up on a nigga like that ....

if any of his niggas jumped on homeboy Meek could still be held liable for that shit in some cases.. Meek and his team made the right move IMO

You know that wouldn't happen but play semantics my g.

If it’s beef and I wanna squash I’m throwing out feelers....u can’t just randomly run up on a nigga like that ....
giphy.gif

@King Freeman
im sorry i want to beat ya ass just because you a bitch ass nigga.

my fault...peace?

You know that wouldn't happen but play semantics my g.

Bruh I got no dog in this fight I don't give a shit about either party honestly

You keep bringing up that Meek had 10 niggas with him. If he really wanted to be on that shit ol dude and Nicki woulda caught them hands by his crew. That aint happen.

That's fair..but sometimes shit don't happen the way you plan it and you adjust accordingly

And you don't think they would have snuffed ole boy with Nikki?

Clearly they didn't want that kinda shit on them this weekend....

If they was on some bull.... Outta 10 niggaz... Somebody woulda jumped
But they didnt......it’s either one way or the other

Back