Welcome To aBlackWeb

Meek Mill gets in a screaming match with Nicki Minaj and her husband

.......nah

Basically you bout to walk ya gf brother over a rumor huh?

Why haven't you cape crusaders been rewarded for your acts of heroism?
You making shit a lil too personal cuz. I’ve never been put into a situation to know how I’d react. I’m simply saying I understand both sides of the spectrum. You attaching yourself to the situation too much king, sounds like you’re speaking from personal experience

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
And how is a nigga standing on his own morales and saying “Nah that nigga be raping bitches I can’t fuck wit him” being a night wing or cape crusader. Stand for something or fall for anything king

How you man know that it wasn’t Meek that snitched on pedo brother in the first place?

...or that he hasn’t cooperated with any ongoing investigation?

Based on his public stance I could see that happening...it’s not like he would broadcast the fact if he was assisting police.

You making shit a lil too personal cuz. I’ve never been put into a situation to know how I’d react. I’m simply saying I understand both sides of the spectrum. You attaching yourself to the situation too much king, sounds like you’re speaking from personal experience
Nope

Shit is asinine to say Meek handled that rumor wrong when you dont place yaself on his shoes.

Best thing he could have done was leave, which he did

The most obvious point of all this shit is that meek own that pussy still lmao. And the fact he was popping shit to her next to his pregnant baby mom mean it’s some power in that pussy

But is it insecurity?

Dude should speak for himself. Nikki did all the fighting.
Dude prolly cussed Nicki ass out like “bitch you got me rocking the whole outfit from Jimmy Jazz that the mannequin was wearing in the window, and now niggas is clowning me”...

Back