Welcome To aBlackWeb

MC Serch Reveals He Can't Sleep At Night And Sees A Shrink 3 Days A Week Because Hammer Hoe'd Him Ou

Busta Carmichael

LOT - Full-Time Kufi/Yarmulke Smacker

cliffs:
  • They dissed MC Hammer's moms
  • Hammer sent crips at MC Serch
  • MC Serch almost cries and says he has needed a therapist for the past 25 years
  • Oaktown takes no losses

ezgif-2-565e0c140df7.gif

Damn, homie said he's been in therapy for ever 20 years cuz of this shit :yikes1:

Didn't finish the video yet but this is what happens when others take your culture and run with it.
Hip hop was some nyc, east coast shit.
The whole battling shit was part of it whether it be dancing or rapping.
Out of town niggaz ran with parts of it without knowing the whole and thats y serch got himself a "fuck you" from hammer.
Seems like this could've been avoided. He ain't had to battle but he ain't hadda dismiss the young cac like that.

50k members of rolling 60's is insane. I underestimated tf out of how large LA street gangs are. I had assumed most gangs only had a few hundred members. Id imagine itd be difficult af to be organized and that big. But i guess if its set up like a mob is with the boss having his capos, capos having lieutenants, lieutenants having their own crew, the numbers could add up pretty quick.

50k members of rolling 60's is insane. I underestimated tf out of how large LA street gangs are. I had assumed most gangs only had a few hundred members. Id imagine itd be difficult af to be organized and that big. But i guess if its set up like a mob is with the boss having his capos, capos having lieutenants, lieutenants having their own crew, the numbers could add up pretty quick.

Has to be an estimation of their world wide membership. There isn't a gang in LA with 50k members.

All of these mcs that dissed hammer were warneled but they didn't need the warning: "if you mess with the hammer you will not be rewarded.....!"

Where is that interview with Outkast talking about how Hammer will fuck you up if you try to run up on him

Always beware of dudes that smile and dont talk smoke but are in that life, like boxers smiling on the way to the ring, they are crazy dudes haha

Lemme put it like this bro. These muhfuckas were the template for the LA injunctions. Which basically means that they caused so many problems for the city, they invented new laws to technically violate their civil rights.

They couldnt be in groups bigger than 3 I think, couldnt wear certain colors, or wear certain team logos. If they did, they could get arrested and booked just off that.

They gave zero fucks about any of that.

I go out that way fairly regularly. Any given day Theres about 20 of them posted on the block, all blue every few streets. Shit is wild

The issue I had was that it was really a case of Hammer being unable to comprehend that they weren't talking about his mother, but referencing his album title along with their own album title. Hammer was really just being dense as fuck.

Kinda,but Hammer is from Oakland to say that "the cactus turned hammers mutha out" in a place where

mothers actually do get "turned out" (you have to remember the bay area is known for pimpin' ) is wild

disrespectful especially coming from a white guy,and that's how Hammer viewed it.But on some

MC/hip-hop shit that is a slick line.

Kinda,but Hammer is from Oakland to say that "the cactus turned hammers mutha out" in a place where

mothers actually do get "turned out" (you have to remember the bay area is known for pimpin' ) is wild

disrespectful especially coming from a white guy,and that's how Hammer viewed it.But on some

MC/hip-hop shit that is a slick line.

Hammer's whole career has been him dissing one artist after another; he should have been able to roll with it but he caught feelings.

Back