Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Max's body bag thread

Like how you gonna stand there all that time then hit em with the fake ass gasps once someone runs in to help him lol. Tf fuck did you think was happening?

That said it wouldn't be me helping him. I ain't tell him to play with no big ass snakes. He stupid.

Like how you gonna stand there all that time then hit em with the fake ass gasps once someone runs in to help him lol. Tf fuck did you think was happening?

That said it wouldn't be me helping him. I ain't tell him to play with no big ass snakes. He stupid.
Video unavailable...

A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi Target has been sentenced to almost a decade in prison. For the first time on Wednesday, police released the surveillance video of the crime. The video is shocking, police describe it as one of the most disturbing they’ve ever seen. The incident happened back in August. The children are just 5 and 11 years old. Police said the kids did absolutely nothing to provoke an attack. The video speaks for itself. In the video, you can see two young boys playing a video game inside the Target electronics section, completely unaware of what’s about to happen. Suddenly, Jeff Hardcastle hits the 11-year-old from behind and sucker punches the 5-year-old in the face. The force of the punch threw him to the ground. The 11-year-old can be seen rushing to help. Parents who watch this video can’t help but feel rage.

Back