Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News (MAX OUT 2 JULY 10TH) - RBE

Yea, truth be told, Holla gonna have the popular vote because of Wild N Out, no matter what. But salute @Jeromeallentown for the link. After watching it again, Cal got a gentleman 30.

Hitman would have gotten body bagged by Geechi or Rum if he brought that performance. Hell, Put Ill Will in there too.

I can give the 1st to Hitman on the edge, didn’t watch the 2nd, the third is definitely Cals

so it comesdown to the 2nd that I didn’t watch

King Los low key smoked Daylyt's boots.

Los had some amazing concepts in his rds.

I know the comic book shit has been done,but I liked what he did with it.

Somebody said something about looking at the Dr strange before ,but that Batman/Moon shit was wild.

Day was kinda all over the place.he said some fire shit too though,but he stopped short one rd.I think rd 2.

He made a fake persona to hate on Jay Blac, lol. How me skipping all of Hitman rounds make me a hater? I compliment him most of the time, I just don't like the "corny" shit he be saying & doing.
It wasn't just Blac it was also Smack and other ppl,but that doesn't really play a part in him breaking battles down.

Vada played himself and for that he's where he'll remain,but his recaps are still worth a watch.

Who called you a hater as far as Hitman?

What did Hitman do to make you skip his rds this battle?

Watching live, i had Holla winning. Watching it back, i got Cal with round 2 & 3. Hitman got the first. Pretty good battle, love the setting and how it was shot. Wished Cal had longer rounds but still gave him the W.

It wasn't just Blac it was also Smack and other ppl,but that doesn't really play a part in him breaking battles down.

Vada played himself and for that he's where he'll remain,but his recaps are still worth a watch.

Who called you a hater as far as Hitman?

What did Hitman do to make you skip his rds this battle?
Nah, @Big Lurko quoted me calling Vada a hater & me saying I skipped all of Hitman rounds.

Told niggas that cat Daylyt overrated AF

this nigga been a gimmick for quite some time..

That battle vs Roc was a lot closer than niggas said
Nah Day not overrated to me.His pen is crazy when he's focused.

Day is one of the best writers in battle rap and he can perform.

Day a real life mad scientist type nigga.

he was fire,but Los was so surgical.

If Day stayed on that rd 1 wave he would have won.

Day vs Chilla,Clips,Mike P,O red,Math and few others are classic.

Day left earth vs Roc IMO.

Roc was fire,but wasn't enough for the rapid fire complex flow with a sprinkle of easy access bars in it like the Tik Tok bar.

ISWIS
See the source image
That Bam Bam shit basic AF & please stop holding battles in ATL …

I got Lux 3-0 Lmk who wanna bet

Back