Welcome To aBlackWeb

Matt Lauer is back on that Autumn Jam Screen over another rape allegation. But this time he tries to fight back...

Lol..."it was nonconsensual in the sense"

Regret is rape now

She said in the moment of it she reasoned with herself if this is normal. If you have that much cognitive ability at that moment. You are not to drunk to not be able to give consent.

Be real, he was rich, famous, powerful..I was a young naive bop, he took advantage of that. Hes a bad man moralistically, but he didnt rape me

Lol..."it was nonconsensual in the sense"

Regret is rape now

She said in the moment of it she reasoned with herself if this is normal. If you have that much cognitive ability at that moment. You are not to drunk to not be able to give consent.

Be real, he was rich, famous, powerful..I was a young naive bop, he took advantage of that. Hes a bad man moralistically, but he didnt rape me

People would call me a "rape apologist" or "misogynist" or "victim blamer" for saying the same thing.

Webay drinking clip.gif

When these women go back multiple times after being raped the first time.
I simply don't understand a person putting their career so high they would agree to get raped.
Over and over and over again.
Is the risk of working at Wal-Mart that damn bad.

I just don't understand it and can't get behind someone putting themselves in that situation.
It sounds like a lie every time to me.
Its not rape....its consent.

In some cases it just young women making bad life decisions they should learn from, life is unfortunate in that way some times.

All true.

Only problem is when some of them equate that to rape.

Which isn't the case unless they were forced to do something against their will.

Coercion is a slippery slope too.

Legally, you can get hemmed up if you just talk a woman into having sex and she "regrets" it later.

Former NBC Staffer Claims Matt Lauer Exposed Himself to Her at Party

In Ronan Farrow’s new book, former Today show booker Melissa Lonnerclaims former NBC News anchor Matt Lauer exposed himself to her at a party in 2010.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Lonner told Farrow that Lauer lured her up to an empty office at an NBC cocktail party in 2010. There, he led her to a sofa and “unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect penis.”

In response to the allegations, Lauer’s attorney said, “Matt never exposed himself to anyone.”

“This ridiculous story has been shopped around for years. Many allegations that are being circulated were never raised during any fact-checking process,” the attorney claimed. “And despite repeated requests for an advance copy of this book, we have not been provided one, while many media outlets have. Matt will have more to say at an appropriate time, but he will not take part in the marketing circus for this book.”

Lonner reportedly told Farrow that she tearfully recounted the incident to Ann Curry, who says she told two executives at the network.

Lauer, who was fired from NBC News in 2017 over sexual misconduct allegations, is also accused in Catch and Kill of raping a colleague in 2014. Lauer has denied the allegation.

According to Farrow and his former producer Rich McHugh, NBC shut down his investigation into sexual assault allegations against disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein after Weinstein threatened to expose similar allegations again Lauer.

In an internal memo sent to employees this week, NBC News President Noah Oppenheim described Farrow’s book as a “smear” against the network and his claims about the Weinstein reporting a “conspiracy theory.”

Last week, CNN’s Brian Stelter called out NBC for keeping Lauer “protected.”

“You still wonder about the power imbalance in situations like this,” he declared. “Powerful men who seem to be protected by companies. In Lauer’s case, perhaps protected for many years.”

“Were the proper protections in place for employees like this?” Stelter questioned. “How could Lauer have been sleeping — allegedly raping, in one case, a female colleague, without management knowing?”

Damn.. They already got him the fuck out of here but they still ain’t done with him yet.. The #MeToo mafia is ruthless...

Back