Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

i'm not defending shit....

i'm simply stating that there is a difference between people who like pre pubescent children which is a sickness..

than finding a fully developed adult attractive...

now actively going after someone clearly outside of your age bracket.......you can call that shit a whole lot.....but i can't in good faith call it pedo

that's my whole point......
you know what?

i'm done on this.

i never said teens were adults...

and that's clearly where yall wanna go with this.

some shit niggaz ain't mature enough to have a real conversation about without turning it into some other shit..

Let it go. They just trolling you now

Bruh, I'm not under the impression that my future daughter will be born with a vagina that only works for disposing urine and not sexual pleasure...

...if I lived in a state/country where 16 is legal and she chose to do that shit on her own volition - then what the fuck could I say?

If the man didn't beat her, drug her, scare her, get her super drunk - and she was of legal age, then what are we even talking about?

he said just because its legal doesnt make it morally correct or even right

you know slavery was legal once upon a time too

:word??:

oh he one of THOSE people

yall gotta chill.IDK what THOSE ppl are but all I said was I don't think Jay is wrong for messing with B when she was 19.

Niggas not gonna paint me like I'm hanging out at elementary schools and raping women.

I do have a mother and female family members

Niggas is reaching jumping from me saying I don't think 18 is a child to I'm on some type of predator list.

he said just because its legal doesnt make it morally correct or even right

you know slavery was legal once upon a time too

That's astonishingly illogical - this what we're doing to drive our points home?

Comparing slavery to a 16 year old (female at that, because you women don't give a fuck if it's a 16 year old boy and an older woman, but thassa WHOLE nother conversation) at the age of consent granting their consent to have sex? OK.

And let's recap here because this whole thread took a detour:

JE was trash for sayin shit to teenage DC (if it's actually true)...

...Poppa Knowles was wylin' for even havin them on the same bus in the first place...

...if they had been on tour and DC was 18 - well, no harm no foul.

That's astonishingly illogical - this what we're doing to drive our points home?

Comparing slavery to a 16 year old (female at that, because you women don't give a fuck if it's a 16 year old boy and an older woman, but thassa WHOLE nother conversation) at the age of consent granting their consent to have sex? OK.

And let's recap here because this whole thread took a detour:

JE was trash for sayin shit to teenage DC (if it's actually true)...

...Poppa Knowles was wylin' for even havin them on the same bus in the first place...

...if they had been on tour and DC was 18 - well, no harm no foul.

You're being intentionally dense: Slavery was legal but considered immoral by many. A 30 year old nigga fucking a 16 year old in a state where that's the age of consent while legal is viewed as immoral by pretty much everyone.

I think you knew what she was getting at but you wanna advocate for the fucking of high schoolers by grown ass niggas on the grounds that it's technically legal.

yall gotta chill.IDK what THOSE ppl are but all I said was I don't think Jay is wrong for messing with B when she was 19.

Niggas not gonna paint me like I'm hanging out at elementary schools and raping women.

I do have a mother and female family members

Niggas is reaching jumping from me saying I don't think 18 is a child to I'm on some type of predator list.
If an 18 year old in her senior year of hs wanted to give you pussy, would you take it?

You're being intentionally dense: Slavery was legal but considered immoral by many. A 30 year old nigga fucking a 16 year old in a state where that's the age of consent while legal is viewed as immoral by pretty much everyone.

I think you knew what she was getting at but you wanna advocate for the fucking of high schoolers by grown ass niggas on the grounds that it's technically legal.

Ok bruh - enough of this shit:

First off - fuck your side and the clique you claim...

...again, let's recap everything I posted in this shit show of a thread.

I came in addressing 18 year olds, and because of that it was suggested that I have date rape drugs...

...you jumped out the window talking about 16 year olds and I honestly gave you my take on your bullshit hypothetical.

Now we're at slavery and all the sudden I'm advocating men fucking high school chicks?

See the reachin y'all do? At the least the person who said that "date rape" bullshit is a female so the emotional response is expected...

...nigga what's your excuse?

:ghost:

Ok bruh - enough of this shit:

First off - fuck your side and the clique you claim...

...again, let's recap everything I posted in this shit show of a thread.

I came in addressing 18 year olds, and because of that it was suggested that I have date rape drugs...

...you jumped out the window talking about 16 year olds and I honestly gave you my take on your bullshit hypothetical.

Now we're at slavery and all the sudden I'm advocating men fucking high school chicks?

See the reachin y'all do? At the least the person who said that "date rape" bullshit is a female so the emotional response is expected...

...nigga what's your excuse?

:ghost:

All that emotional ass typing...

a9b2ddf8660cd57509c28aedc7e02e786728f7a89f5be5c779b853fbefe43114.jpg

Nigga fingers prolly trembling like his voice and shit. Soundin' like D-Jay when he found his tape in the toilet and shit, hands shakin and erruhthang...

ole "Aye Skinny mayne... You tell me this shit juss fell outcho pocket mayne..." ass...

Back