Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

How though?

B was 19 when they started dating.

That's when the shit went public. Rumor had it they been messing with each other.

Ain't my daughter and she don't even fuck with her father. She happily married with a family I ain't bout to go back forth about the shit.

The nigga pulled a off a better move than Russell did with Kimora is all that happened.

I think Jay met B when she was like 17 and half and he was about 29-30,but he didn't go out with her until she was 19 and he was like 31-32

In the world,it's not rare for 18-19 yr olds to be messing with dudes all the way from there age to some 45 yr old niggas.

She was a world famous star,who's fine as fuck and a multi millionaire .

What nigga who had the opportunity wouldn't try to get her her hot off the presses?

it's not like she was a little girl and he was creeping on her.

That's when the shit went public. Rumor had it they been messing with each other.

Ain't my daughter and she don't even fuck with her father. She happily married with a family I ain't bout to go back forth about the shit.

They didn't go public until like 2004 after Crazy In Love dropped so they had been dating since 2000-2001 and that was the time we didn't know they were dating.

I think Jay met B when she was like 17 and half and he was about 29-30,but he didn't go out with her until she was 19 and he was like 31-32

In the world,it's not rare for 18-19 yr olds to be messing with dudes all the way from there age to some 45 yr old niggas.

She was a world famous star,who's fine as fuck and a multi millionaire .

What nigga who had the opportunity wouldn't try to get her her hot off the presses?

it's not like she was a little girl and he was creeping on her.

You really a grown man and going to say somebody was 17 1/2. Put me on ignore PLEASE
tenor.gif

You really a grown man and going to say somebody was 17 1/2. Put me on ignore PLEASE
tenor.gif

LOL she said she met him 1 yr and half before they went out so she would have been almost 18,but it's not like he smashed when he met her.

They just met on some music shit

IDK what somebody being almost another age has to do with me ignoring you,but alrighty then.

Back