Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mathew Knowles: 22-Year-Old Jagged Edge Members Sexually Harassed 16-Year-Old Beyoncé

nah, 'cause that means I should be able to holler at a 30 year old... But 30 is just seems too young to me.

Can't een do it.

Different strokes i guess but I will say this...

I know some 30 year olds that are waaaaay more mature then niggas in their mid 40s.

At 30, youre young agewise but by that point you should know what your looking for in general...

It would be young for me personally at that age (mid 40s) but i can see it

All that emotional ass typing...

a9b2ddf8660cd57509c28aedc7e02e786728f7a89f5be5c779b853fbefe43114.jpg

Nigga fingers prolly trembling like his voice and shit. Soundin' like D-Jay when he found his tape in the toilet and shit, hands shakin and erruhthang...

ole "Aye Skinny mayne... You tell me this shit juss fell outcho pocket mayne..." ass...

Nah...

...but all e-bullshit/hijinks aside, my dude I'll tell a little about myself and the personal experience I have with this issue.

So peep:

Years back kinda still fresh off the boat from DC movin to LA I ended up coaching high school soccer at a private Catholic school for rich kids - me and my boy (couple years older than me) coached both the girls and boys varsity squads.

I only coached for two seasons, and at the end of the second I knew that I would never coach high school girls again.

Fuck the PC shit, I'ma keep it a buck: some of these girls had bodies of grown women, straight like that. I don't give a fuck what Dream Hampton or shea butter Twitter got to say about that - truth is truth. Just like the kids on the varsity basketball team that be 6ft whatever on some teenage Lebron shit, same with the girls. Do you make comments and say shit to em? Of course the fuck not. But any nigga that tells you he doesn't notice is a nigga that's flat out lying. Men are men, and ain't nonna this "new masculinity" shit finna change that.

Herein lies the problem: those girls finding you attractive and sayin waaaay outta line shit outta their mouths. "Coach the ball hit my cooch, can you help me?" Nah that's outta line _____ , don't say that...

"Coach you're so cute." That's outta line ____, don't say that.

"Coach I'm gonna come to your house." No you're not ____, don't say that.

Bruh I remember in summer training camp I was coaching the boys and we had a regular ass shirts vs skins game poppin'. Got told by the Atheltic Director I couldn't do that anymore because apparently some of the girls were watching from the other field and were sayin shit. Nigga couldn't win for losin'.

Bruh I quit that shit so fast, and it was fucked up because I def needed the money. But I'm like yo, "all it takes is for some bullshit ass rumor from one of these hormonal girls and these white folks'll get all they Emmit Till off on me - figgity fuck that, I'm OUT."

Now look at the responses I got in this thread alone: "date rape"/"advocating men fuckin high school chicks."

Now imagine all those reaches and lies in real life totally destroying my name, reputation, and career off of some shit that couldn't possibly be further from the truth - that ain't right, and I hate when people put words like that out there with no substantial evidence. That shit should be a crime in itself. Ain't a damn thing happen and I left with my name in tact because I'm a grown man that can do a job and go the fuck home. Got asked to come back years later and politely declined.

That's also the reason why I'm not quick to throw shit like that out there on somebody because I know full well how awkward and uncomfortable it feels to get unexpected and unwarranted attention from little girls that don't even know the ramifications of the shit their saying.

I'm rambling now, but bottom line: tone the vernacular down - that shit is damaging and unjust.

Also, fuck all that - no hetero young man should be coaching high school girls. Not because the dude is a creep, but because he gon have to deal with some shit he ain't sign up for.

I was smart enough to quit and get the fuck outta dodge - other niggas ain't.

what if she got held back a yr & was 19?

:ohyea:

I fucked with a broad like that when I was 21. She was 19, a senior in high school, and had been held back a time or two. Cute as fuck, body killin' it, pussy was golden, head was fuckin magical, dumber than wet dirt. Broad was Jillian from Family Guy dumb

I dealt with it for 6 months and had to let it go. Simply couldn't take it anymore.

Nah...

...but all e-bullshit/hijinks aside, my dude I'll tell a little about myself and the personal experience I have with this issue.

So peep:

Years back kinda still fresh off the boat from DC movin to LA I ended up coaching high school soccer at a private Catholic school for rich kids - me and my boy (couple years older than me) coached both the girls and boys varsity squads.

I only coached for two seasons, and at the end of the second I knew that I would never coach high school girls again.

Fuck the PC shit, I'ma keep it a buck: some of these girls had bodies of grown women, straight like that. I don't give a fuck what Dream Hampton or shea butter Twitter got to say about that - truth is truth. Just like the kids on the varsity basketball team that be 6ft whatever on some teenage Lebron shit, same with the girls. Do you make comments and say shit to em? Of course the fuck not. But any nigga that tells you he doesn't notice is a nigga that's flat out lying. Men are men, and ain't nonna this "new masculinity" shit finna change that.

Herein lies the problem: those girls finding you attractive and sayin waaaay outta line shit outta their mouths. "Coach the ball hit my cooch, can you help me?" Nah that's outta line _____ , don't say that...

Bruh I remember in summer training camp I was coaching the boys and we had a regular ass shirts vs skins game poppin'. Got told by the Atheltic Director I couldn't do that anymore because apparently some of the girls were watching from the other field and were sayin shit. Nigga couldn't win for losin'.

Bruh I quit that shit so fast, and it was fucked up because I def needed the money. But I'm like yo, "all it takes is for some bullshit ass rumor from one of these hormonal girls and these white folks'll get all they Emmit Till off on me - figgity fuck that, I'm OUT."

Now look at the responses I got in this thread alone: "date rape"/"advocating men fuckin high school chicks."

Now imagine all those reaches and lies in real life totally destroying my name, reputation, and career off of some shit that couldn't possibly be further from the truth - that ain't right, and I hate when people put words like that out there with no substantial evidence. That shit should be a crime in itself. Ain't a damn thing happen and I left with my name in tact because I'm a grown man that can do a job and go the fuck home. Got asked to come back years later and politely declined.

That's also the reason why I'm not quick to throw shit like that out there on somebody because I know full well how awkward and uncomfortable it feels to get unexpected and unwarranted attention from little girls that don't even know the ramifications of the shit their saying.

I'm rambling now, but bottom line: tone the vernacular down - that shit is damaging and unjust.

Also, fuck all that - no hetero young man should be coaching high school girls. Not because the dude is a creep, but because he gon have to deal with some shit he ain't sign up for.

Damn my nigga wrote all this and didnt even get a response from bruh

See, the thing is it ain't technically pedo, but it is quite disturbing. Shouldn't no dude in his 30's or beyond be even interested in a 18-19 year old... He's even questionable fuckin with early 20 year olds.

Let me play the other side of this argument for the sake of conversation.

Is this only an issue because of the cultural shift in values? What i mean when i say this is that truthfully many of us are only walking on this Earth because a much older forefather married and procreated with a much younger woman.

If men were acutally looking to marry a OF AGE woman and start a family, would ot still be looked at as a problem?

Or is it the underlying fact the most people think when a man chases a much younger woman they may be trying to legally satisfy pedophilic urges they can't act on?

Like miggas be trying to run thru women. But if that weren't the case and people really were looking for life partners, would it be frowned on of that partner just so happened to be a barely legal adult?

Let me play the other side of this argument for the sake of conversation.

Is this only an issue because of the cultural shift in values? What i mean when i say this is that truthfully many of us are only walking on this Earth because a much older forefather married and procreated with a much younger woman.

If men were acutally looking to marry a OF AGE woman and start a family, would ot still be looked at as a problem?

Or is it the underlying fact the most people think when a man chases a much younger woman they may be trying to legally satisfy pedophilic urges they can't act on?

Like miggas be trying to run thru women. But if that weren't the case and people really were looking for life partners, would it be frowned on of that partner just so happened to be a barely legal adult?

I can't speak on anyone else, but my parents were only 9 months apart in age. I'm 3 years older than my ex-fiancee and generally speaking my limit has been 4 years younger though there was one exception to that (she was 6 years younger than I was). My wife is two years older than I am, and I've had women significantly older than me (one was twice my age when I was 19), but chicks that I had actual relationships with were always pretty close to my age or the same age.

Honestly, I do look at any man that's in their 30's and beyond fucking with an 18 or 19 year old as having some latent pedo tendencies and they're satisfying those urges as legally as possible. However, I genuinely think some of them niggas would fuck a 16 or 17 year old if the situation ever presented itself and they lived in a state where the statutory age of consent is that low.

Nah...

So peep:

I don't joke or let loose with accusations based on hyperbole when it comes to pedo shit. I try to carefully craft my answers to very specifically address what has been said. I'm not the one that was saying all that extra wild shit, that's them other niggas over yonder.

As for the issue presented: All of that is the reason I tend not to put myself in those kinds of situations 'cause I don't trust these young hoes. You will NEVER find me teaching or coaching anything for a group of young girls 'cause I simply don't trust being alone with them for any reason 'cause these new broads wild with the shits just like you described.

Fuck that.

Pedo like kids thats not developed

I know that , but society doesn't really know what hebephiles or ephebophiles are so anybody trying to fuck with someone "underage" is all lumped into "pedophilia", so we use that as a blanket term.

Last edited:
Back