Welcome To aBlackWeb

But they didn't sideline anyone for another character like how some fans are crying about (not saying you). The story they told gets told all the time.

Let's make the audience think" the hero is gone forever and evil wins until the hero comes back stronger than ever and wins the day"

No movie/story ever advertises the whole story. Plus it's not done..fans need to relax and let it play out first

I agree with you on Teela though.

I understand what you're saying, and I don't think there is anything wrong with the story told as is. But there is a difference between doing some bait and switch like Marvel to keep surprises in tact and deceptively marketing a show even to the point of lying to fans when they hear rumors about the show. To me, they messed up. The fanboys who don't want to watch a show about Teela wouldn't have supported either way. However, when a company lies, it sets itself up for backlash. That's what they are getting now.

Kevin Smith is getting killed for this show.

I watched the 1st episode and that’s all so far. I like Kevin so I will watch all the way through to give it a fair assessment

Fuck all these idiot manbabies it's complaining because the show didn't meet their expectations and bring back their childhood.. They was told ahead of time through articles and interviews what the story was gonna be plus. we're only halfway through thus series. 5 episodes left. There's too many idiots on tue internet.

This shit was dope! He-Man came back just to get offed immediately, lol.

Skeletor was dope but all I could hear was the Joker, lol. He ain't even try to change it up at all, lol. Still dope though.

Orko was one of the best characters of the entire show. His arc was touching for sure and he G'd up at the end.

Good show, can't wait for Season 2.

I am watching the 1983 series in youtube. I understand that they was selling to to small kids and the reason for mild cartoon violence because of regulations but i wish Mattel shopped the show around and gave the license to marvel/sunbow instead of violation. To make the cartoon. Their transformers and go Joe shows had just the right amount of action and violence and rhe art style had a semi anime look. He man produced by marvel/sunbow would've been dope. Hanna-barbara wouldve done a good job with he-man. They had good shiws like thundar the barbarian, Holder, Johnny quest and go bots. Yep go bots even if they were a poor.ans transformers that show was dope to me.

Did you actually think they were going to kill kff the main character? When is part 2 dropping? Dc animated and mortal kombat movies dont take this long to conclude and fuck the fan backlash. Fuck thise childish idiots.
I'm surprised no one mentioned that other He-man cartoon on Netflix

Back