Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here's a YouTube clip...

At the 3:11 it really gets down to it.

I actually wouldn't have had a problem with them going that route if they had just been honest about it. If they came out from the start and said it would be a Teela-centric story from the MoTU world, everything would have been fine. But if they really marketed it as a He-man show and then make it all about Teela, that's fucked up. That would be like leading people to believe that a new Superman cartoon is coming out and then making it be all about Lois Lane.

I heard they done switched it up on niggas. It's not gonna be how we expected it to be...

It starts off like what we see in the trailer, but then they take HE-MAN out of the story and make it all about Teela and how she is going to restore order..

And they are going all PC about too

c96fa7c95f7c3bee549bcc649b33e10a-jpeg.jpg

This is how she will end up looking n the black chick will be her girlfriend...nerds online are heeeated!
Why the black chick look like Amber from Invincible?
1FFBCAD4-477C-4439-827B-C29ABD7F8AC8.jpeg

I heard they done switched it up on niggas. It's not gonna be how we expected it to be...

It starts off like what we see in the trailer, but then they take HE-MAN out of the story and make it all about Teela and how she is going to restore order..

And they are going all PC about too

c96fa7c95f7c3bee549bcc649b33e10a-jpeg.jpg

This is how she will end up looking n the black chick will be her girlfriend...nerds online are heeeated!

A94C4E69-E0F0-4980-AB2A-00B135E23471.gif

I'm one of them nerds... I get it that U want Teela 2 stand out, in da original story Teela became the Sorceress so I can get with that. Also in da original story He-Man & Teela has a son. So I guess we not gonna get that story from this but once again here comes da "Gay Agenda" rearing it's ugly head.
I don’t really care about gay agendas and all that, I’m just disappointed at the bait and switch. The trailer was crazy and I’d expect the whole series to be on that level, so if we get some type of melodrama I’d be highly disappointed.

Back