Welcome To aBlackWeb

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!
@mattel and @netflix released 10 images and announced the premiere date for the Eternian epic we’ve been concocting - @masters of the Universe: Revelation! The series is a 2 part story, with the 5 episode Part 1 debuting on JULY 23rd! What you see here is imagery crafted by the fine folks at @powerhousecreative in Austin (who also make “Blood of Zeus”, “Seis Manos”, and “Castlevania”) - faithful continuations and recreations of the original classic character designs! Our Universe-spanning serial takes cues directly from the beloved 80’s cartoon - so longtime fans will be transported right back to their childhoods! But even if you’re unfamiliar with the mysteries of #castlegrayskull, our cartoon chronicle is an inviting, engrossing adventure for the whole family (which is something I rarely get to do: work without an R rating of some sort)! I’m so proud of our show, as well as all the talented artisans who played with our toys! Keepan eye on @netflixgeeked for more, and get ready for July 23, Kids - because fabulous secret powers are gonna be revealed to you! #KevinSmith #motu #netflix #mattel #thepowerreturns #mastersoftheuniverse

View attachment 533714View attachment 533715View attachment 533716View attachment 533717View attachment 533718View attachment 533719View attachment 533720View attachment 533721
THATS HOW YOU DO IT!

@mattel and @netflix released 10 images and announced the premiere date for the Eternian epic we’ve been concocting - @masters of the Universe: Revelation! The series is a 2 part story, with the 5 episode Part 1 debuting on JULY 23rd! What you see here is imagery crafted by the fine folks at @powerhousecreative in Austin (who also make “Blood of Zeus”, “Seis Manos”, and “Castlevania”) - faithful continuations and recreations of the original classic character designs! Our Universe-spanning serial takes cues directly from the beloved 80’s cartoon - so longtime fans will be transported right back to their childhoods! But even if you’re unfamiliar with the mysteries of #castlegrayskull, our cartoon chronicle is an inviting, engrossing adventure for the whole family (which is something I rarely get to do: work without an R rating of some sort)! I’m so proud of our show, as well as all the talented artisans who played with our toys! Keepan eye on @netflixgeeked for more, and get ready for July 23, Kids - because fabulous secret powers are gonna be revealed to you! #KevinSmith #motu #netflix #mattel #thepowerreturns #mastersoftheuniverse

View attachment 533714View attachment 533715View attachment 533716View attachment 533717View attachment 533718View attachment 533719View attachment 533720View attachment 533721
Not bad, glad they didn't go the route of that She-Ra shit on Netflix.
Might be a competitor to the he-man from 2002

HYPE MODE ACTIVATED...
200.gif

Back