Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yo....

This a 40 year old property that got it's look from Tom of Finland sketches.

Dont be like the rest of them angry 40 year old man children.
I guess it’s a lot of angry 40 year old man children out there….

Great show. 40 year old dudes mad they are on the verge of death like He-Man was when he smiled at Teela for the last time. Heroes die, this is what they aim for to cement them for all time. Skeletor's death was the real tragedy, I'm only episode 3. His goons now started a cult LOL,

Just finished very curious how they handle part 2. It's not as bad as these people are complaining though they are going overboard with the negativity. I liked the attempt to world build and expand the lore cause uh...fanboys won't admit it but the 80s show was cut and dry story wise lol. These are the good guys and these are the bad guys lol.

If yall haven't I'd suggest watching the 02 series that was really slept on and they touched on a lot as well.

Just finished very curious how they handle part 2. It's not as bad as these people are complaining though they are going overboard with the negativity. I liked the attempt to world build and expand the lore cause uh...fanboys won't admit it but the 80s show was cut and dry story wise lol. These are the good guys and these are the bad guys lol.

I think that's what I liked the most. Everyone gettin some kinda shine. I dont remember them going into Orko's background, but I'm glad they did. Made his "death" even more heartbreaking.

Back