Welcome To aBlackWeb

MASTER P PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER CEREAL GAME WITH UNCLE P'S HOODY HOOS!

I think if p. Would distance himself.and the no limit name from some of these ventures he would be more successful

The really big corporate conglomerates like Procter and gamble Pepsi co conagra.
Hey have brands under their umbrella.you would.have never associated with the parent company.

He might actually have quality product that slot of us who grew up on no limit just take as gimmicky and bri

Worst thing artists/entertainers/athletes do imo, is put their name on everything. It’s all good while you’re poppin, but as your celebrity fades so goes your products.

Also your just limiting your brand to people who like you when you can just fall back and boost the products from behind the scenes

Worst thing artists/entertainers/athletes do imo, is put their name on everything. It’s all good while you’re poppin, but as your celebrity fades so goes your products.

Also your just limiting your brand to people who like you when you can just fall back and boost the products from behind the scenes
Bruh white people put their names on everything they own, da fuq!?!

Bruh white people put their names on everything they own, da fuq!?!

White people only noted for the product and not other things, show me me a white athlete/artist/entertainer out there eating off their name and likeness.

Like I said, it alienated non fans and when your spotlight dons as well does the product

Where the hell is he getting these companies to manufacture his own cereal tho ? I'd like my own cereal, I'd change the name, market my oen honey maple leaf grain cereal. If anyone knows please tell me.

P even had his own hot sauce, like where and how is he manufacturing these and where ??
ill send you a text in the morning.

you know i know or i can at least get you close.

Where the hell is he getting these companies to manufacture his own cereal tho ? I'd like my own cereal, I'd change the name, market my oen honey maple leaf grain cereal. If anyone knows please tell me.

P even had his own hot sauce, like where and how is he manufacturing these and where ??
I think its just white labeling..somebody that make s cereal for everybody just throw your.brand on the packaging but the product the same as everyone else....they making it for..kinda like customized cars oh you want the whole grains and 3 different colors..I gotcha.

I respect the hustle but c'mon man....hoody hoos?....lmao

"Mama.....who ate the last of the Hoody Hoos?"

P needs to upgrade the branding and marketing imo...sometimes it just comes off lazy.
i wanted to say this but im always called a hater.

rap snacks?

Back