Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Master P launching BossUp Bank for people who can’t get bank accounts

Bad credit. Not in the tradiotional sense but lets say your account was negative, and stayed negative long enough for the bank to shut your account down. Most banks wont let you open a account after that. .

Or if you have some open collections. Same shit.

Basically its very hard for poor mfers systematically.

It was damn near impossible for me to open up a bank account when I was going through that shit.

Then you found that 8 ball in Lulu's pocket working at the Cleaners ?

banks are kinda funny

it's jus like a big safe

bank be like "hey, I'll keep all yalls money 'safe' for a lil fee"

then when someone wants to borrow money, the bank lends them some of everyone's money for a lil fee

that's gangsta lol

Basically.

Whats the other option? Keep ur life savings under ur matress lol

P is a educated hustler ....... it sounds good from the outside but he's benefitting in this process somehow trust& believe.

Fraud alerts, certain criminal records, money laundered, politically exposed persons, sanctioned country, owe tremendous amounts to government, banned from bank usually due to fraud or endangering a bank employee or environment those are most common but usually there's a good reason why banks won't give you an account.

I highly doubt those 63 million who can't get an account, falls into any of them categories

I highly doubt those 63 million who can't get an account, falls into any of them categories

Not to mention that most of those designations are federal and Master P doesn't have the clout to bypass international banking laws.

@Sion knows what Percy's saying is he's willing to take on greater risk to provide bank accounts for people that have either proven themselves to be willing to kite checks or have other issues in their credit that make them a risk for lending in exchange for a bigger payout in the form of more fees. This is coming from a guy that used to have to cash 3k checks every couple weeks at a check cashing spot in Brooklyn for years because I got fucked over one time by a millionaire. In this situation... Master P Is not your friend... he's a bottom feeder. Just do your paperwork and get your shit right and get a real bank account. If you can't do that keep your money in a shoe box. Real talk.

But with all that said... there are black banks already that don't also try to sell you rap snacks or have a website that says "coming soon".

Not to mention that most of those designations are federal and Master P doesn't have the clout to bypass international banking laws.

@Sion knows what Percy's saying is he's willing to take on greater risk to provide bank accounts for people that have either proven themselves to be willing to kite checks or have other issues in their credit that make them a risk for lending in exchange for a bigger payout in the form of more fees. This is coming from a guy that used to have to cash 3k checks every couple weeks at a check cashing spot in Brooklyn for years because I got fucked over one time by a millionaire. In this situation... Master P Is not your friend... he's a bottom feeder. Just do your paperwork and get your shit right and get a real bank account. If you can't do that keep your money in a shoe box. Real talk.

But with all that said... there are black banks already that don't also try to sell you rap snacks or have a website that says "coming soon".

Mans wants master p dead.

“BossUp Bank”, though?

Couldn’t he have come up with a more professional sounding name?

Just sayin’

Real talk, P target demo is niggas who’ll buy a No Limit CD today!

I’d rather he gamble on our growth and maturity rather than try and appease the niggas still making money phones with their tax return.

Reapect his grind but everything don’t have to be “Hiphop”.

Teach these people in need about financial education, financial freedom, income protection, how to get out of debt, how to properly budget, investments, stocks, retirement, how to grow your money, cash flow etc

if that comes w this bank, then you can become the most successful bank to exist

Go get yo Moneyatti sneakers you heard me ?
side.jpg_bg_fffu_1302485_1024x1024.jpg

Back