Welcome To aBlackWeb

Master P’s Rap Snacks headed to 4,200 Walmart stores nationwide

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Master P has reportedly struck a deal with Walmart to carry his Rap Snacks chips to 4,200 stores nationwide.

In the past, Rap Snacks struggled to get included in mainstream stores due to distribution and hefty manufacturing costs, according to HipHopDX.com.

Recently, the No Limit Records rap mastermind sat down with MSNBC’s The Beat with Ari to dish on the Walmart deal, but he also took time to discuss the need for businesses to bring more diversity to the upper levels of their companies. He also spoke about how he still has to fight against people’s perceptions of him based on his music.

Master P was asked if it was tough for people to take him seriously, in spite of his success, and the New Orleans rap mogul relayed a story.

yeah they been in the corner stores

just no major grocery stores

P bout to get that EBT shmoney

This shit seem like whatever...

But this nigga bout to come up something serious.. and getting cake to every nigga that's on the bags

This shit seem like whatever...

But this nigga bout to come up something serious.. and getting cake to every nigga that's on the bags

Yup. He dont steal from people he worked with. Everybody love P for doing what he suppose to do

I didnt even know they were his

never tried any besides the Boosie's (they hard tho)

I coulda swore they were Wise Intelligent's.

Did mah googles; Wise Intelligent is the CEO of the company. I remember seeing an article on dude in The Source and he was talking about 'em back in the early 90's.

further digging shows that he's not the founder, but very early on he was consulted for marketing, which makes sense of the Source article now.

I used to cop the BBQ joints from the In and Out over in my old neighborhood in Tha D way back.

At this point he just needs the right celebrity or "influencer" to talk about them and he in there

They gota grip of big name rappers faces on them shits, Cardi B, Yachty, Boosie, Migos... I know there's more but those are the joints I remember from the hood spot around the block from me.

They gota grip of big name rappers faces on them shits, Cardi B, Yachty, Boosie, Migos... I know there's more but those are the joints I remember from the hood spot around the block from me.
They need to start talking about that shit like they proud...

Self marketing

Back