Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not really my thing.

Lmaooo. One time I went and got a massage from a chick. No wild stuff, strictly professional. And it was good. Went back weeks later and they said chick wasnt there and that a dude was gonna give me the massage. I was like word? No doubt, lets do it. Told them I was gonna hit the bathroom, left and never came back.

Havent been to any massage spot since

Not really my thing.

Lmaooo. One time I went and got a massage from a chick. No wild stuff, strictly professional. And it was good. Went back weeks later and they said chick wasnt there and that a dude was gonna give me the massage. I was like word? No doubt, lets do it. Told them I was gonna hit the bathroom, left and never came back.

Havent been to any massage spot since

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

hellnaw-gif.959361

Too ticklish for massages…

If I’m seen going into a massage parlor I’m prolly up to no good lol

Went to Massage Envy once it was great. But they charge you double after the first time so I never went back.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Went for the first time last month. Couples one with the wife. Shit was GOAT. I lost it when ole girl started rubbing my feets with that warm oil

Love em, I get a scalp massage too with peppermint oil. Put a brother right to sleep. Sometimes I get the hotstone treatment and every now and then I'll try something new, like the facials (don't start)

Had a few...wife surprised me one time with a deep tissue sports type of massage.. The massuese was diggin so deep into my muscles, using forearms, elbows, pressure points, all kind of painful techniques..... I was sore when I left...next day I felt like Hercules

lol at getting massaged by the same hands that jerked off the last customer
I mean before the pandemic and people started "really" washing they hands with soap. To me all were suspected 👀 of just fondling they private parts and not sanitary. I ask anyone to wash they hands before they touch me. I like how in most doctors offices they have sinks and if the nurses or whomever was going to touch me with they hands. I would ask them to wash. I would wash mine too..but they never had lotion. Hands be dry as fuck

Baan Thai massages
3 and a half hour joints

you will sleep like a baby for close to a week

Back