Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
What’s been your experience?

And let’s try to keep the “happy ending” nonsense to a minimum.

I find them useful to workout serious physical and even mental stress points. If only they were chiropractors.

Last edited:
Just had another one. First one since The Rona started. I honestly forgot how relaxed that shit makes you.

NH but what happens if the client gets rocked up during the massage?

Does she jus "wait it out" or leave the room for 5 mins "self care". Again NH.

Im to tense for massages

The few I have had have always said the same thing, 'I'm not relaxed enough for them to give it there all'

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
NH but what happens if the client gets rocked up during the massage?

Does she jus "wait it out" or leave the room for 5 mins "self care". Again NH.

Depends for you and me its probably no big deal. Deshaun Watson wasn't so lucky tho.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Only had one at a resort because I was in a car accident like the week before I left. Resort had free massages and so I tried it out because I was stiff from the whiplash

It was over 10 years ago so I don't remember a lot. I think it was good

I only ever been to the chain joints around Cali. Massage Envy and shit like that. My body must be too far gone, cuz them shit's don't provide no kinda benefit for me. No relief at all.

I've been told I shoulda been a masseuse cuz my fingers are magic and I massage your soul, but I didn't wanna masage strangers for a living, that wasn't appealing. I highly recommend deep tissue massges tho! even tho I didn't ever have one myself(weirded out by strangers touching me, especially if I were to be practically naked).

The two best massages I have had in a parlor are from a black woman who owns here own business and an Asian.....both massages put me to sleep...

The black woman hooked me up so good my nasal passages cleared....

If you haven't went to a legit parlor (not that shit that be in the malls) and gotten a good rub down....your missing out on something special

When we were like 19 we pulled up to a rub n tug and a chick we went to high school with was working there. I pussied out tho lmao. The idea of paying for sex will never not be weird for me. It's a transaction I can't make. I don't enjoy stripclubs either.

None of that shit turns me on. It's a turn off.

I get them when I can, normally as rewards to myself for doing something good.

The last one I got was three weeks ago. Deep tissue. Shit is a good hurt that feels so much better afterwards.

I hate people that make noise during it. The booth next to me had a guy that wouldn't shut up with the moans. Just fucked my relaxing up. Keep that shit to yourself. We get it.

I get them when I can, normally as rewards to myself for doing something good.

The last one I got was three weeks ago. Deep tissue. Shit is a good hurt that feels so much better afterwards.

I hate people that make noise during it. The booth next to me had a guy that wouldn't shut up with the moans. Just fucked my relaxing up. Keep that shit to yourself. We get it.

:df4:

Ugh. He was prolly getting a happ - nevermind.

I haven't had a real full body massage ever. When I use to go get my nails done I did enjoy the foot and hand/arm rub down the nail techs would do. I definitely want to get a massage it's supposed to be super healthy for you. When I was in college after softball games we would do ice baths. Man it was the most refreshing feeling to my muscles (when I got out that bitch). I imagine that's how I would feel after a massage.

Back