Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting Reported At Bar In Thousand Oaks, CA. 12 people dead.

The thing is that unless his motives were political ,he's not technically a terrorist by the definition of what a terrorist is

If he just heard voices that said kill ppl he's just crazy but not a terrorist

A terrorist has a specific goal.

A terrorist is a person that terrorizes people. No matter the motive.

How u know the other middle eastern people that they label terrorists didn't have voices in their head?

How u know the other middle eastern people that they label terrorists didn't have voices in their head?

Because those ppl usually claim what they did as specifically being political

The definition of a terrorist is that has to be for the purpose of causing terror for the specific reason of something political

a crazy dude shooting up a bar doesn't fit that

In that case any event is terror where mass killing is involved

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/thousan...es-and-prayers-in-pre-shooting-facebook-post/

Thousand Oaks Shooter Mocked ‘Hopes and Prayers’ in Pre-Shooting Facebook Post

The now-deceased gunman, Ian David Long, 28, was a Marine who compared America’s response to mass shootings to insanity.

“I hope people call me insane.. Wouldn’t that just be a big bowl of irony,” Long wrote around the time he carried out the mass shooting. “Yeah.. I’m insane. But the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’ or ‘keep you in my thoughts’ … every time… And you wonder why these keep happening.”

That's not true. By definition terrorism is tied to the promotion of political aims. Gangbangers cause terror for many people in their neighborhoods, but they aren't considered terrorists.

The thing is that unless his motives were political ,he's not technically a terrorist by the definition of what a terrorist is

If he just heard voices that said kill ppl he's just crazy but not a terrorist

A terrorist has a specific goal.
But so does the voice

“It’s too bad I won’t get to see all the illogical and pathetic reasons people will put in my mouth as to why I did it,” Long wrote in the first post, according to ABC. “Fact is I had no reason to do it, and I just thought... f***it, life is boring so why not?”

In the second post, Long said, “I hope people call me insane” and that “the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’... or ‘keep you in my thoughts’... every time... and wonder why these keep happening.”

Back