Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting Reported At Bar In Thousand Oaks, CA. 12 people dead.

Howsely was on of those Fox affiliates claiming race was not a factor in Trayvon Martins murder. The universe may have delivered another suspected white supremacist that's now taken one of his own.

I'm gonna edit and emphasis suspected as his thoughts on race haven't been confirmed yet.

Last edited:
They have to stop sending these kids to war and then dropping them back into society like they're supposed to be normal after that. Most of the men need extensive mental health treatment and, even with that, a good portion of those will never be "normal" again.

They have to stop sending these kids to war and then dropping them back into society like they're supposed to be normal after that. Most of the men need extensive mental health treatment and, even with that, a good portion of those will never be "normal" again.

bolded...*ding ding ding*

its a miracle imo shit like this don't happen more often w vets

Now THIS is when I start to believe the GOV-Ment be paying fools to be "victims/Survivors".

it’s crazy shit.. but in both instances, it was country music, and a lot of the Vegas survivors were from out here in Southern CA, even ones that died.. if I was them, I just wouldn’t go out to events like that anymore, it’s not worth it

They sign up though

What does that have to do with anything that I stated?

Dont sign up and you wouldnt go

After they are done you want ppl in the service to be put away or some shit? They have to return to society

Dont sign up and you wouldnt go

After they are done you want ppl in the service to be put away or some shit? They have to return to society

Read the whole post. I want them to receive the proper and necessary mental health care needed. These men sign up as kids not fully understanding what they will endure and how it will affect them for the rest of their lives. The military is more than aware and should be responsible for the proper care of these veterans.

Read the whole post. I want them to receive the proper and necessary mental health care needed. These men sign up as kids not fully understanding what they will endure and how it will affect them for the rest of their lives. The military is more than aware and should be responsible for the proper care of these veterans.

Truth in bold.

However, Men AND Women join and there is still NO excuse.
I was 18 when I entered. No clue what to expect only that it was a way out of the hood and away from my crack headed mothers issues.

I can speak on it because I have been overseas,
I have been in a wartime environment
I have lost dear friends to bullets, bombs and suicide.
I have watched people die.

No one is above the stresses of the military however the military is not an excuse to kill innocent people and it should not be used as a handicap when speaking on such topics.

Truth in bold.

However, Men AND Women join and there is still NO excuse.
I was 18 when I entered. No clue what to expect only that it was a way out of the hood and away from my crack headed mothers issues.

I can speak on it because I have been overseas,
I have been in a wartime environment
I have lost dear friends to bullets, bombs and suicide.
I have watched people die.

No one is above the stresses of the military however the military is not an excuse to kill innocent people and it should not be used as a handicap when speaking on such topics.

I have not used it as either an excuse or a handicap in this issue. I'm simply pointing out that putting broken killers back into society without proper treatment isn't the proper course of action. The man was a Marine machine gunner in Afghanistan. That has to change you. And he should have been treated as such. Maybe these deaths would have been prevented if he had.

I have not used it as either an excuse or a handicap in this issue. I'm simply pointing out that putting broken killers back into society without proper treatment isn't the proper course of action. The man was a Marine machine gunner in Afghanistan. That has to change you. And he should have been treated as such. Maybe these deaths would have been prevented if he had.

I agree... Not saying that YOU were using it as an excuse, but it is commonly done.

This is some sad shit.......in essence there was a cop there with a gun and he still got shot so this negates the theory of having someone armed there......RIP to those involved.....shit

People please:

- get you a CCW and take classes as needed
- keep your head on a swivel for situational awareness purposes when out in public
- never sit in the front of a restaurant or public place by the front door.......I always sit near the table closest to the kitchen so you can cautiously go out the backdoor if need be
- only visit places you are familiar with as far as the layout is with regards to windows, doors, exit points, etc
- have a rally point where you and your family/friends can meet at in the event you get separated trying to escape

The bold is pretty much impossible unless you're only going to go to places you've already been 1000x or go scope out a place any new place before you ever go.

wtf...i must gtfoh for jus making a point?

You are tryin to rationalize a irrational action.

LOL!! I was speaking on the vets themselves using the military, what people have done to them and whatever the h3ll else they are spewing on their soap boxes as an excuse to shoot innocent people.

I am also speaking on anyone else (that are on the outside looking in) using the military or the stresses/trauma within as an excuse for folks to shoot innocent people. ..

I wasn't really speaking on you directly, but if you fall into either of the categories above, then yes sir... please GTFOH.

Back