Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Mass Shooting Reported At Bar In Thousand Oaks, CA. 12 people dead.

Go ahead. Pop it. Tell me about a country that has mass shootings every week.
Miss me with that per capita bullshit too. Pop your trunk for good ol' Merica.
ok bet....

i dont want no smoke.....but i got some shit for ole canada

I find it very funny if it's a black person the UK joins America with there an issue in black communities and violence rhetoric but when it's a white guy it's not a white community issue and white people in the UK distance themselves from Americans all of a sudden"America has problems"

The shooter was a white 28 year old Marine veteran suffering from PTSD based upon the police reports of coming to his house several times but no further action taken.....smh

Last edited:
The shooter was a white 28 year old Marine veteran suffering from PTSD based upon the police reports of coming to his house several times but no further action taken.....smh

and shit like this needs a database.. so when police input this information into their patrol car computers, it automatically goes to a database that identifies him as a threat to society and prevents him from buying guns legally..

I know it would be complex but this shit has to be done. Fuckers like this need to be pulled over to make sure they aren’t carrying. When ID is shown at places, it pops up that this person has had a history of issues, some kind of warning.

This is going to continue to happen otherwise.

and shit like this needs a database.. so when police input this information into their patrol car computers, it automatically goes to a database that identifies him as a threat to society and prevents him from buying guns legally..

I know it would be complex but this shit has to be done. Fuckers like this need to be pulled over to make sure they aren’t carrying. When ID is shown at places, it pops up that this person has had a history of issues, some kind of warning.

This is going to continue to happen otherwise.

They really don't want to go down that road with mental health / PTSD because a significant amount of Law Enforcement Officers are military vets that get a monthly disability check (ranging from $417 to $1365) for being diagnosed with PTSD due to being deployed to Afghanistan / Iraq. Any gun law reform involving mental health would cause a significant amount of Law Enforcement Officers to quit or be reassigned. That is something the general public is unaware of but needs to be addressed.

I tuned into the news on Tues to get an update on the votes and within the first 10 mins of the show they reported on atleast 8 different murders/kidnappings.

Reminded me why I don't watch that shit.

My wife says this all the time. We watch the local news every night together and every...fucking... night... the first 5-6 stories are about murders here in Vegas, then they take a break and talk about some other shit, then talk about killings elsewhere in the country.

They really don't want to go down that road with mental health / PTSD because a significant amount of Law Enforcement Officers are military vets that get a monthly disability check (ranging from $417 to $1365) for being diagnosed with PTSD due to being deployed to Afghanistan / Iraq. Any gun law reform involving mental health would cause a significant amount of Law Enforcement Officers to quit or be reassigned. That is something the general public is unaware of but needs to be addressed.

Damn that is some shit.

Sounds about right though. Arm white ticking time bombs and put them in black neighborhoods and just wait for them to explode and explain it way so they can get off and do it over again.

My wife says this all the time. We watch the local news every night together and every...fucking... night... the first 5-6 stories are about murders here in Vegas, then they take a break and talk about some other shit, then talk about killings elsewhere in the country.

Lol I noticed that when I was in NY every headline was about murder attempted robbery etc.

It made me appreciate our news

Back