Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass shooting in New Zealand, shooter live streamed whole thing, multiple dead

Candace Owens volunteered her soul and services to white supremacy, now they're using her as a scapegoat for white extremists. Aint that a bitch! Lol

white ppl are the devil

end of discussion
Misnomer.

The devil is a rebel cherub that influenced 1/3rd of the heavenly host to join his rebellion against King Jesus.

His rebellion spread to the human race when he beguiled Eve to disobey the command of King Jesus.

The devil continues his mischievous work of rebellion by causing strife, hatred, division, envy, wrath, and rage through lies and deceit so that he can steal, kill, and destroy the souls of mankind.

The end of the Devil, his rebel angels, and all of mankind who follow his ways will be the lake of fire forever. Hallelujah!

The only way to escape the fate of all rebels is to accept King Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

The time is short and the end of all things is at hand. It’s not even open for debate anymore.

I pray that pride will not be the ruin of you. Amen.

Misnomer.

The devil is a rebel cherub that influenced 1/3rd of the heavenly host to join his rebellion against King Jesus.

His rebellion spread to the human race when he beguiled Eve to disobey the command of King Jesus.

The devil continues his mischievous work of rebellion by causing strife, hatred, division, envy, wrath, and rage through lies and deceit so that he can steal, kill, and destroy the souls of mankind.

The end of the Devil, his rebel angels, and all of mankind who follow his ways will be the lake of fire forever. Hallelujah!

The only way to escape the fate of all rebels is to accept King Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

The time is short and the end of all things is at hand. It’s not even open for debate anymore.

I pray that pride will not be the ruin of you. Amen.

nigga what?

Sin is the cause of all the evil in the world, not skin color!

Get to the root of the problem!

Tell the truth and shame the devil!

Only Jesus can set you free! Come to Him today!

The time is running out!

The end of the age is at hand!

Amen!

Sin is the cause of all the evil in the world, not skin color!

Get to the root of the problem!

Tell the truth and shame the devil!

Only Jesus can set you free! Come to Him today!

The time is running out!

The end of the age is at hand!

Amen!

you worst than the niggas standing in front of the amc yelling with a bullhorn “JESUS LOVES YOU” sheesh

The time of trouble, the likes of which the world has never seen nor will ever see again, is about to come upon this world like a trap!

Open up your eyes to see the truth!
Turn off the TV
And study the Bible!

Call
Upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ NOW!

The end is at hand!!!!!!

The end of this reality as we know it!!!!

It’s all coming to an end!!!!!!

Don’t be decieved!!!!!!

The last 7 years of this age is about to begin!!!!

You don’t want to be left behind to see the face of the serpent!!!!!!

If you think “white people” is the devil..... you are utterly clueless to the one who is coming!

He will make the worst person you can ever think of in human history look like Mary poppins!!!!!!

Woe
Woe
Woe

People is missing the forest for the trees...

Totally clueless to what is about to happen...

How tragic!!!

I just SMH......

I hate to be the one who says “I told you so” on the last day......but the hardness of peoples hearts will be the ruin of them.....

You can have life everlasting

But the pride of your heart chooses the flames of hell instead.....

It’s the ultimate paradox......

How shameful

I can’t get over that video. That shit was straight up video game shit... call of duty. The one dude who tried to run past him was the only one who tried to escape... the rest were herded into the corners and slaughtered... awful shit.

Yesterday they said 2 shootings at mosques but only one suspect in custody... I’m confused
Yea....I dont need to see this video

Back