Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass shooting in New Zealand, shooter live streamed whole thing, multiple dead

But...but...Muslims are terrorist and the biggest threat to society they say. Smh

And yet, the biggest threat is right there in peoples faces.
Stealing degrees and shooting up places of worse and hanging outside of kinkos....
They thugs

You black. You good.
But when you in the hood....don't be throwing up no sets and you might make it back.

I'm used to good old nigga moment violence.I can see that coming.

It's these random white ppl who shoot up restaurants because their panini wasn't made right that keep me on guard

Last edited:
I can’t get over that video. That shit was straight up video game shit... call of duty. The one dude who tried to run past him was the only one who tried to escape... the rest were herded into the corners and slaughtered... awful shit.

Yesterday they said 2 shootings at mosques but only one suspect in custody... I’m confused

I thought the dude that ran up was trying to stop him.. just couldn't get to him in time...

sad shit man... smfh

Havent even watched the video just seen the headline n brief article n was truly disgusted. Cant even imagine if theres children in the vid or witnessed it period.

So many ppl gettin together to pray n be a family-like community....n thats who u think your enemy is?

I'd bet money if he asked to come in and pray with them they would've open their arms up to him.

Some real piece of shit type bullshit.

He had contact w the killer who committed the 2011 Norway camp shooting.

He looked up to him and others heavily.

He mentioned Dylan Roof as someone whose writings and beliefs he looked into.

Crazy this man wrote a 74-page manifesto. Bunch of feelings-laced ranting. Should’ve been shot dead.

Another mass shooting and our stupid media is faking caring again, while promoting/exploiting it for ratings. Theyre really publishing his damn manifesto so others can see and possibly join his cause like he wanted, wtf.

And they're really blaming Pewdiepie of all people? Hes the biggest youtuber with tens of millions of subscribers alone from all over the world. Hes always asking his weird followers to promote him, so its no surprise that some of them do wild shit that the media eats up and promotes him more. My point is if you have 10s of millions of fans that watch you play video games, in this day and age they'll find some way to blame you, if they find out this person liked ur content and does wild shit.

This modern day lazy click bait journalism is just looking to play off peoples emotions & when someone breaks, they use that to point fingers and repeat for more clicks.

I mean i dont want to get on my 5% shit but how they make a white jesus in the middle east bronze age knowing white people cant handle that much sun

That white Jesus is actually Cesare Borgia, a pedophile, who raped his own sister. His father was Pope Alexander VI who commissioned Leonardo DaVinci to paint that pic to use as the official avatar of Jesus. Before then, most depictions of Jesus and the Hebrews showed them as people of color.

That white Jesus is literally white supremacy personified.

That white Jesus is actually Cesare Borgia, pedophile, who raped his own sister. His father was Pope Alexander VI who commissioned Leonardo DaVinci to paint that pic to use as the official avatar of Jesus. Before then, most depictions of Jesus and the Hebrews showed them as people of color.

That white Jesus is literally white supremacy personified.
This needs to be a thread.

I heard but didn't have names

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...hat-new-zealand-shooter-trying-do-politically

Fox Analyst Decries NZ Attack, Calls Alleged Political Motive ‘Understandable’

A Fox News foreign affairs analyst and a former staffer for the Trump 2016 campaign condemned the attacks, but told Fox News’ Bill Hemmer on Friday that it was “very understandable” what the shooter in the New Zealand mosque massacre was “trying to do on a political level.”

“It is very understandable what he is trying to do on a political level, obviously it’s horrific and it should be condemned completely on the action level,” Walid Phares told Fox News on Friday, before discussing the attention the shooter likely wants to bring to his ideological beliefs through the attack and trial.

It is unclear what Phares was trying to express in the eyebrow-raising remarks. Phares tweeted that he thinks his words were twisted.

Phares went on to express that it is the responsibility of the New Zealand government and governments around the world to “take action against” the ideologies that promote “violent action” and fight terrorism “from any side and all sides,” a remark that resembles President Trump’s response to the racist violence in Charlottesville.

“Unfortunately New Zealand has joined the community of probably a hundred countries, victims, countries that are fighting terrorism from any side and all sides,” Phares said. “Mosques, churches have been attacked by extremists on all sides. But what is interesting here is that this individual allegedly has been inspired by an ideology that claims that you should take action, violent action, against immigrants or members of the Islamic faith, that is something that the government in New Zealand and around the world both in the Arab world, Muslim world needs to take action against.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/...new-zealand-massacre-very-clear-act-of-terror

White House: Trump Made It ‘Very Clear’ NZ Massacre Is An ‘Act Of Terror’

The White House on Friday reiterated its support for New Zealand following a massacre at two mosques that left 49 people dead and said President Trump “made it very clear this is an act of terror.”

“I just spoke with the President, he made it very clear this is an act of terror,” White House Director of Strategic Communications Mercedes Schlapp told Fox News on Friday. “This is a horrific, evil crime especially targeting these innocent lives at a place of worship. Again, we condemn this, we stand with the families, the people of New Zealand and the President will be reaching out this afternoon to the prime minister of New Zealand.”

9A1CAA97-B9A3-44F0-83DA-CA3C02C95FC5.gif

I'm prob gunna get shit for this but idc. All tho i dont support Islamophobia in anyway, I'm not trying have them throw their cause above ours as a priority, because they just started feeling bigotry from white people after 9/11. Every time i see someone going on about this (they're usually middle eastern), they present it as the worst thing to happen to any people or ethnic group & its like i can sense them holding themselves back from saying "I'm tired of white people treating us like we're black".

I'm prob gunna get shit for this but idc. All tho i dont support Islamophobia in anyway, I'm not trying have them throw their cause above ours as a priority, because they just started feeling bigotry from white people after 9/11. Every time i see someone going on about this (they're usually middle eastern), they present it as the worst thing to happen to any people or ethnic group & its like i can sense them holding themselves back from saying "I'm tired of white people treating us like we're black".
Agreed.

I don't really care either

Really?

They been getting shit on and countries ran through by white ppl for a long ass time

But im with you.

Really?

They been getting shit on and countries ran through by white ppl for a long ass time

But im with you.
In this instance i was just speaking on, in America. They've been getting shit on before 9/11, but it was because they were non white foreigners and it was never on the level its on now.

Back