Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mass shooting in New Zealand, shooter live streamed whole thing, multiple dead

so there's at least 3 ppl involved in these killings

So did 1 really say Candace Owens inspired them or nah?

Can't find the video,but I guess that's best

Where the fuck is New Zealand?

keeping in real I can google it,but IDK where that shit is.

I'm guessing it's in Europe

Where the fuck is New Zealand?

keeping in real I can google it,but IDK where that shit is.

I'm guessing it's in Europe
smdh......

nigga you better never EVA correct anyone again.

shits right outside austrailia........over by fiji

smdh......

nigga you better never EVA correct anyone again.

shits right outside austrailia........over by fiji

why can't I correct somebody?

I'm admitting not knowing where a few countries are just like somebody else might not know about something I do know about.

There are about 3-5 countries I draw a blank on as far as location.

New Zealand is one of them.

These evil alt-reich crackers have developed an whole new independent ecosystem of literature, philosophy, collaborating organizations, internet subcultures, funding, propaganda methods etc

Meanwhile it's not just mainstream media profiting off racism like in the old days - Facebook, Twitter, and Google (YouTube) sold their souls to these fucking search algorithms that push people further and further into extremism, one recommended video at a time. They have blood on their hands for allowing these people to network and grow. All in a quest to appease investors with growth numbers. Another waste product of Capitalism.

These two toxic elements combine and you get an army of fuckin pissed off lonely virgin teenage white boys brainwashed into thinking a few hundred impoverished immigrants is a mortal threat to their bitchass existence

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-youtube-pulled-these-men-down-a-vortex-of-far-right-hate

IMG_20190315_083923.jpg

These kids start off looking for video game tips and get indoctrinated into white supremacy because Google wants to squeeze blood from a stone and sell more 5 second ads

why can't I correct somebody?

I'm admitting not knowing where a few countries are just like somebody else might not know about something I do know about.

There are about 3-5 countries I draw a blank on as far as location.

New Zealand is one of them.
nigga if you said belarus......or latvia or even botswana....i woulda been on your side.

but nah ....i feel you tho......but you gotta get these jokes tho.
ole fake ass power commentating ass nigga

nigga if you said belarus......or latvia or even botswana....i woulda been on your side.

but nah ....i feel you tho......but you gotta get these jokes tho.
ole fake ass power commentating ass nigga

lol All I know is ppl in New Zealand sound like niggas from Baltimore

How did Pewdiepie influence a shooting

I thought he mostly plays video games.

“sub to pewdiepie” is a thing... he’s been competing against another channel for months to remain the top youtuber w the most subs...

plus all of his Nazi shit... so that’s prob wby

“sub to pewdiepie” is a thing... he’s been competing against another channel for months to remain the top youtuber w the most subs...

plus all of his Nazi shit... so that’s prob wby

I'm aware of his popularity and the Nazi incident ,but I thought he just did that Nazi thing once?

I never knew who he was until that South Park ep about him though.

I'm aware of his popularity and the Nazi incident ,but I thought he just did that Nazi thing once?

I never knew who he was until that South Park ep about him though.

he’s been in a few bullshit situations that he’s talked himself out of... idk why or how he’s so popular, but he is...

btw New Zealand

A17D78EF-7112-40E4-979C-5599D55DD978.png

Back