Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imma laugh my ass off if they skip Mephisto and go right to Blackheart because he will sell more toys.

I read somewhere mephisto isn't on the table because of china. They ban any film or print with devils, demons or anything that's along those lines which automatically gets mephisto tf outta there.

I read somewhere mephisto isn't on the table because of china. They ban any film or print with devils, demons or anything that's along those lines which automatically gets mephisto tf outta there.
Read the same thing, FOH with China running shit. They better respect different cultures, if you scared go to church man.

What Marvel going to do with Blade? Have him fight Skrulls?

Intros have been fire and great homages to sitcoms thru the decades

90s gonna be interesting

They used XMen Quicksilver

Super creative. Now its got my attention

Something to think about on a deeper level:

Vision is a character who began as Tony Starks Artificial Intelligent assistant named Jarvis. In the comics, Jarvis is a butler but in cinema, he is an artificial intelligence personality. In cinema, Jarvis is the base intelligence used to create Vision, a compiled artificial intelligent android along with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner’s intelligence as overlays interweaved with Jarvis’s intelligence.

Vision’s physical body was created as a more perfected version of the artificial intelligent robot Ultron, but vision can control the density of his body being able to walk through solid objects and harden his body due to the vibranium content in his body and the mind stone.

On one end, Vision’s body is the diamond/crystal/christos body via activating junk DNA. The Vibranium with its energy absorption and redistributive functions represents eumelaninated melanocytes which have been undergone a transmutation crystallized from carbon-12/666 to Carbon-7/616. The Mind Stone is his pineal gland/neuromelanin/seat of the soul or Matthew 6:22. On the other end, Vision’s Mind Stone is the representation of the soul catcher chip in which the elitist want to upload and transfer their consciousness into a durable android vessel through DARPA. So again, another transhumanism/techno-sapien/soulless vs evolution/homo-christos/souls narrative

It was a dope lil mini series and filler. I'm invested in what comes next.

Highlight was how they used Xmas Pietr as I thought they had opened the multiverse but this way was better.

Wanda potentially being more powerful than Strange is intriguing also

And lastly, whats gonna happen with the carbon based Vision. I'm glad he isn't vibranium any more as it was overkill

Back