Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont even think the skrulls know about her powers yet. I think Fury just got word of her coming back after the snap and that Hayward dude grounding her and keeping her from going to space and since Fury was coo with her moms and Captain Marvel he wanna holla at her
Nick fury wanna smash?

Shout out to Vision with the Talk no Jutsu. Also shout out to Wanda being the real villain. Took over a whole town, messed with all those people's lives, and potentially just unleashed some ill ish on the planet.

Something gotta happen. Hopefully this not like AvX where she wiped out half of mutantkind and answered for NONE of her crimes.

Not to mention they can't talk about anything regarding future plots or storylines I'm pretty sure that shit is in their contract.

Y'all can't look at their interviews looking for clues Disney got that shit on lock.

Albeit I think it's cool how deep people get into it but just enjoy it for what it is and you won't ever be disappointed.

However, I felt the finale fell kinda flat because it felt rushed to me. By comparison ep 8 felt so much better in pacing.

2 things:

1. Agatha is sloppily written character. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but alot of the things she says and does has no real explanation or purpose. So when we start to dissect her dialogue, it turns out she was just saying things that didn't mean anything.

Prime example: when Wanda started to bring down te Hex, Agatha says "Now you'll see!" as if something she's previously alluded to is about to happen... but nothing happens that we hadn't already seen.

2. The Russos, Markus, and McFeely have ruined the MCU. I'm exaggerating, but how many writers and directors are going to execute Winter Soldier/Civil War/Infinity War/Endgame type meticulous writing and direction? They knocked those movies so far out of the park that the fans are now theorizing TV shows than Marvel is producing... not because of the comics but because Marvel set a bar so high even they might not be able to reach it everytime.

Oh and get Monica tfoh talking about some "They won't ever know what you sacrificed for them."

She mind/body raped an entire town for 9 episodes. Eff her grief!

Even in TV shows, women stick together.

"It's okay Wanda that you brainwashed and kept people hostage so you can live out your fantasy life with Vision. I would've done the same thing if I had your powers to bring my mom back."

giphy.gif

Back