Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why wouldn't this have happened? We wouldn't question how any other dead Avenger's body got back to America.
For me at least, the fact they don't even mention Vision in endgame on the surface appears to be an oversight or maybe they assume the audience assumes that they just took care of vision by bringing him back.

I don't think there is a wrong way to answer this question but it's still interesting as an aside. At least to me it was

Quick answer: nobody gives a fuck about vision

nigga was Jarvis in a body which was a vessel for a infinity stone

As soon you take the stone out, nobody cares

That's definitely a plot hole.

At no point in time does it make sense for sword to take that body from wakanda. At no point in time is it even believable that sword could even convince wakanda to let them come in and take ANYTHING from the battle field.

I mean, I'm cool with it never being addressed.. But kudos to who pointed it out. There's a lot that's off about sword and vision that I doubt the finale or anything else will address. And that's cool....

But it's definitely there

the plot hole to me is..............................why i Vision dead in the first place? Tony did the snap brought everyone back so wouldn't Vision be part of everyone? That's why I believe this series is a prequel to Endgame

this is a weird opinion to have especially considering the fact that Disney decided to dedicate an entire show to him and another character. Unless im just confused about the point you're trying to make.

While everyone here knows how vision came to be, for the most part, no one refers to him as Ultron in an android body. He is a completely different character than Ultron.

the plot hole to me is..............................why i Vision dead in the first place? Tony did the snap brought everyone back so wouldn't Vision be part of everyone? That's why I believe this series is a prequel to Endgame

he wasnt vanished in the snap and was actually killed before the snap

this is a weird opinion to have especially considering the fact that Disney decided to dedicate an entire show to him and another character. Unless im just confused about the point you're trying to make.

While everyone here knows how vision came to be, for the most part, no one refers to him as Ultron in an android body. He is a completely different character than Ultron.
You doing a freshB in terms of misunderstanding lol

I’m Speaking to the point about the avengers and Co. leaving his body there

and I said Jarvis not ultron

Nobody cares about a 3 billion dollar weapon?

Like..... Shit, it ain't even that big of a deal. Ever loose end ain't gonna always be tied up. But don't say silly shit like nobody cared about a weapon that's an entire plot point of the series

Nobody cares about a 3 billion dollar weapon?

Like..... Shit, it ain't even that big of a deal. Ever loose end ain't gonna always be tied up. But don't say silly shit like nobody cared about a weapon that's an entire plot point of the series
Do you think the avengers looked at vision as a weapon?
Also stop regurgitating dollar amounts at me like they cared how much vibranium went into him lol

Basically the Hayward looks more and more shaky the more it's held up to the light.

Either it was lazy writing, or there's a huge twist coming up with his character. Cuz most of the problems with continuity, logic, motives, and even how Vision ended up at sword pretty much sums up everything that's "off" about his character.

It will be cool if it's all explained..... But there's also a chance it might just get brushed over ??‍♂️

Back