Welcome To aBlackWeb

They left Vision carcass in Wakanda but T"Challa not holding it down and keeping him safe is definitely bullshit writing. They'd never let Vibranium just be taken like that.

Wanda was right there though, would have been weird if she would have just left the body

She wasn't right there, she got blipped.

Does shield and sword work together? If so, shield probably scooped up the body and transferred it to sword. Got to remember shield still likes their weapons and gaining a strategic advantage against threats.

I’m sure there was a massive cleanup effort in the wake of the battles and snap too.

Wasn't Shield pretty much done on an organization level in Winter Solider.

When wong and/or strange got everybody from wakanda and took them to NY at the avengers compound to fight thanos is when they coulda took vision’s body

I guess....

LOLOL yo ima just say that quite possibly Bruce Banner & Okoye was involved in whatever conversation that was had with SWORD in terms of transporting Vision's body. Bruce is the sole person left alive at that point responsible for Vision & Okoye is a rep of Wakanda cause aint no way SWORD just pulled up unannounced like that snatching up leftover Vibranium lol

Dudes saying plot holes and the full plot hasn't even developed:niggawhat:
I wanna go out on a limb and say with 40 min left in this story, I don't think that's a high priority for him BUT, there does exist a chance that if Hayward is really a double agent, he might get some screen time about his background. Not to the level of Agatha but maybe enough to actually show how they got visions body in the first place

Also, check ya tone

Dudes saying plot holes and the full plot hasn't even developed:niggawhat:

Bruh... Quit acting like Marvel and Fiege aint using internet sleuths to point out these glaring plot holes only to sew em up 3-7 movies from now.

Marvel just writes the script while we fill in the logic.

I wanna go out on a limb and say with 40 min left in this story, I don't think that's a high priority for him BUT, there does exist a chance that if Hayward is really a double agent, he might get some screen time about his background. Not to the level of Agatha but maybe enough to actually show how they got visions body in the first place

Also, check ya tone

Check my tone ? Nigga shut yo sassy ass up,Wandavision is a small part of a bigger puzzle,y'all really want to know how Sword got Vision's body ? At the end of Black Panther T'challa said that Wakanda would open up it's borders so with him snapped it's no stretch that a INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY wouldn't be able to retrieve the body from an Intergalactic battle.

Check my tone ? Nigga shut yo sassy ass up,Wandavision is a small part of a bigger puzzle,y'all really want to know how Sword got Vision's body ? At the end of Black Panther T'challa said that Wakanda would open up it's borders so with him snapped it's no stretch that a INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY wouldn't be able to retrieve the body from an Intergalactic battle.
1) lighten up
2) you are incorrectly using the word sassy
3)it was just a thought to discuss as we wait until friday
4) see no. 1

I mean 5 years is a big gap of time. plus the avengers were basically broken up after losing to thanos, nick fury and maria hill were dusted with all the other new avengers. it's not surprising that the feds ended up with vision's body after all that time and not really having anyone to oppose them on it.

I mean 5 years is a big gap of time. plus the avengers were basically broken up after losing to thanos, nick fury and maria hill were dusted with all the other new avengers. it's not surprising that the feds ended up with vision's body after all that time and not really having anyone to oppose them on it.
I think the issue is, at least for me and the few who appear to be thinking the same thing is how did they get the body from wakanda? I guess we can assume that part of wakanda opening up their region is now they aren't hidden from the rest of the world?

I mean that is an interesting question to ask, with Vision dead who does he belong to? the avengers because he works/lives with them? Wakanda because he's made of stolen vibranium?

I think the issue is, at least for me and the few who appear to be thinking the same thing is how did they get the body from wakanda? I guess we can assume that part of wakanda opening up their region is now they aren't hidden from the rest of the world?
well hulk, cap, widow, thor and hawkeye had to leave wakanda so you'd assume they took his body with them. especially since he was the only one that died who actually had a body

Back