Welcome To aBlackWeb

Them kids gonna have their own show be on their own team...

Young avengers.... Book it

dfb08c41-0ee0-4a16-9f8f-27395afce3c7-rco001_1467877776.jpg
These niggas aged quick as hell and Wanda stayed the same age. Wiccan gay as hell married to and to a Skrull lol smh

Wouldn’t that be some shit if when her spell is finally lifted you just see dead bodies and a destroyed landscape like a damn nuke went off?!

And that helicopter is sitting there in one of the bushes.

Or she went in there with those clothes on. I think she’s a plant by someone trying to snap Wanda out of the fantasy which is why she brought up a real world scenario.

Thought being they need to coax Wanda gently back into reality which is why when Wanda reacted like she did she tried to backpedal.
She was in the 50's with different clothes. Wanda changed the decade and clothes of everyone.

I'm enjoying this show tbh. I like a slow burn story building type of show and so far every episode has something happen that makes me want to tune in next week. Always a super eerie moment in each episode as well. Like visions boss choking at dinner, then the blond bitch who got her hand cut. Then Monica Rambeau not knowing who she was

I'm enjoying this show tbh. I like a slow burn story building type of show and so far every episode has something happen that makes me want to tune in next week. Always a super eerie moment in each episode as well. Like visions boss choking at dinner, then the blond bitch who got her hand cut. Then Monica Rambeau not knowing who she was

That's been the best part about it for me so far.

Like when Vision boss was choking, and they took a rather long time to respone but his wife just sitting creepily laughing. I loved that shit.

Back