Welcome To aBlackWeb

I thought his show was gon be boring by the end of e3, so I abandoned it. I'm glad Mayweather convinced me to circle back. Not bad.

Tried to hold off watching this till the whole series was released but ended up caving in, great series if these others follow in this style of storytelling I’d happily tune in. Hope last episode is longer than the others as they do go by rather quickly.

main-qimg-cbec615b685c385bfd7fa2f5dcc693c3

I've heard multiple "spoilers". Let's see how many are true.

tumblr_pjdjo5VjV31rrkahjo9_500.gif

Lets post our own personal theories for the finale.

My theory for Finale:

Something happens with Vision. No Mephisto, but maybe he is teased or something to be expected in the future. Visions death causes Wanda to snap. Hex expands over the entire planet. Thus creating the mutants. Monica/Photon assists Wanda in taking down Agatha. Wanda leaves somewhere after the battle leading to Doctor Strange having to get involved. Or maybe Wanda creates just some sort of pocket universe and disappears making but it causes some sort of rift that mixes universes. At this point i dont know what im talking about.

Both Visions merge (after a fight) but it basically resets Vision so he has no feelings for Wanda. Hayward ends up dead or arrested. Either Mephisto or Nightmare are teased, probably in an end credit scene more than in the show proper. Kids disappear but Agatha tells Wanda she can help her find her kids

the two visions fight, the white one gets the upper hand and Wanda goes crazy......

Monica tries to stop her, but Agatha and peitro fight her until Dr strange shows up...

Agatha flees... Wanda tries to calms down....

But realizes in order to bring the hex down.... She has to say goodbye to her family.... So she expands it over the whole planet.... Which creates mutants

Back