Welcome To aBlackWeb

killed before snap or not...............Ironmane fixed all that in his snap b. So ironmane brought back everyone in the universe except his teammate?

Ironman's snap didn't undo Thano's snap, Hulk did that.

Ironman snapped away Thanos and his crew.

I guess they're running w/ the stones can only undo what the stones did.

Vision wasn't killed because of the stones, ie Flacon, Spidey, SW, BP etc, he was killed by Thanos. The same way Heimdall didn't come back either.

Last edited:
Bruh, the only thing keeping vision from being deactivated was compliance to live in the compound with Wanda...

Remember everyone losing their shit when Tony revealed he was offline??

Basically the Hayward looks more and more shaky the more it's held up to the light.

Either it was lazy writing, or there's a huge twist coming up with his character. Cuz most of the problems with continuity, logic, motives, and even how Vision ended up at sword pretty much sums up everything that's "off" about his character.

It will be cool if it's all explained..... But there's also a chance it might just get brushed over ??‍♂️
Hayward?! what happened to Haywood? smh more plotholes

killed before snap or not...............Ironmane fixed all that in his snap b. So ironmane brought back everyone in the universe except his teammate?
no, he brought back the people who vanished with the snap

by your logic, the villain (forgot his name) from Ironman 2 is somewhere chilling wondering if he just woke up from a bad dream.

edit: hulk as revolver just mentioned

Quick answer: nobody gives a fuck about vision

nigga was Jarvis in a body which was a vessel for a infinity stone

As soon you take the stone out, nobody cares
You might've meant this as a joke but it's kinda true. Wanda was the only one that really talked to him like a real person and had some kinda connection with him. Everyone else spoke to him like he was Alexa.

Just dawned on me that they aped the ending to Age of Apocalypse.

I got a feeling that particular trope of forseeing your future potential is going to get worn the fuck out

You might've meant this as a joke but it's kinda true. Wanda was the only one that really talked to him like a real person and had some kinda connection with him. Everyone else spoke to him like he was Alexa.
Oh it was a joke but there was truth in there

Nobody has a connection to vision outside of Wanda except Bruce and Tony

Tony was grieving over Peter and starting a family and left everything behind then died and Bruce spent his time figuring out how to live harmoniously with the hulk. And Maybe then got caught up with black widow

imagine Bruce and Tony working that hard to create something which gave ultron that turned into a robot who wore sweater vests and watched Malcolm in the middle in his spare time

he just held the stone which is why anybody cared after AOU lol

Ironman's snap didn't undo Thano's snap, Hulk did that.

Ironman snapped away Thanos and his crew.

I guess they're running w/ the stones can only undo what the stones did.

Vision wasn't killed because of the stones, ie Flacon, Spidey, SW, BP etc, he was killed by Thanos. The same way Heimdall didn't come back either.
Aight cool so Hulk unsnapped the original snap. Which in turn means that Thanos never had the Soul Stone that he killed Vision for soooooooooo.....plot hole. Especially sense Tony's snapped got rid of Thanos altogether

:hahaha:

Wondering how Sword got Vision is like wondering if Wanda drove to Westview, took a plane, or personally flew.

Does it really matter how? And if not, can you really call it a plot hole?
Well this is a bad example because they actually show her driving unless you want us to assume they never show that. But the next logical thought would be she created a town instead of taking over one.

I forget, was Shuri snapped or nah? Because I feel like they should've tried reviving Vision in those 5 years. Sure he doesn't have the mind stone but he's still an android made out of vibranium.

off topic but I'm curious why everyone in the town looked so depressed when Wanda was rolling through. Everyone had just been brought back from the snap so they should've been cheerful.

off topic but I'm curious why everyone in the town looked so depressed when Wanda was rolling through. Everyone had just been brought back from the snap so they should've been cheerful.
Watched a video that suggested the town economy couldn't get back to pre snap conditions

I forget, was Shuri snapped or nah? Because I feel like they should've tried reviving Vision in those 5 years. Sure he doesn't have the mind stone but he's still an android made out of vibranium.
She was snapped, at least imo she was

Back