Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't like how they saying the avengers just left visions body.

You just saw half the world's population just vanish into thin air. The last thing you're thinking about is the body of an Android laying there non responsive.

I don't like how they saying the avengers just left visions body.

You just saw half the world's population just vanish into thin air. The last thing you're thinking about is the body of an Android laying there non responsive.
It’s fucked up lol

they was only in wakanda for vision

I’m not sure about the idea that SWORD came through to Wakanda & took Vision’s body. There has to be some kinda explanation where somebody from the Avengers or T’Challa’s tribe was involved given how protective the Wakandans are of their country despite them opening up to the UN lol
Does shield and sword work together? If so, shield probably scooped up the body and transferred it to sword. Got to remember shield still likes their weapons and gaining a strategic advantage against threats.

I’m sure there was a massive cleanup effort in the wake of the battles and snap too.

Does shield and sword work together? If so, shield probably scooped up the body and transferred it to sword. Got to remember shield still likes their weapons and gaining a strategic advantage against threats.

I’m sure there was a massive cleanup effort in the wake of the battles and snap too.

Wanda was right there though, would have been weird if she would have just left the body

Maybe we’re just expecting to much, infinity war was the truth but it’s not like the Marvel Universe is the epitome of well written and coherent story telling...the hype and the cohesion of the films was amazing but there were a lot of shit films in the mix like Cap Marvel, The Dark World etc... it were great cinematic experiences throughout the years...

Back