Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aite whos taking bets... for or against??

1. Ultron coming into the mix in the finale
  2. Doctor Strange and/or Wong showing up in the finale
  3. Them kids not making it out alive in the finale
  4. Mephisto or Nightmare making an appearance or being referenced in the finale

Ultron ain't coming back. I get he's been brought up a lot in the show, but it's really the first time she's had some extended screen since she came into MCU.

I could Strange making an appearance.

Them kids ain't making it.

Think they'll wait for Mephisto or Nightmare for Doctor Strange 2

Isn't it supposed to lead into the next Dr Strange movie?

Yes, but with all those different story lines they can't all be in the next Dr. Strange movie and it's only one episode left and no talk right now about a second season. White Vision, the kids, SWORDS, Vision, Monica (who is suppose to be in Captain Marvel 2), etc all in under an hour.

Last edited:
Doubt Ultron is coming back, there's only been a couple references to him. other than that there hasn't been anything to suggest he's coming back.

Only reason I think he might at least be referenced is cuz after every episode they age of ultron ready to play. Not infinity war.. not end game... but age of ultron which alotta folks think might be the worst avengers movie lol

The Vision inside the pocket reality is created purely using her magic, so what was Hayward tracking inside the bubble all along? After she, Monica Rambeau, and Jimmy Woo were kicked out by Hayward for criticizing his approach to the situation, Darcy Lewis hacked into the S.W.O.R.D's database and found out that the director was tracking Vision with his program analyzing the "decay signature of vibranium."

Now, if Wanda didn't steal Vision's corpse and brought it to life, instead of creating an entirely new one inside the hex, what was Hayward tracking? Darcy specifically said that the S.W.O.R.D. was tracing the synthezoid's movement; it's also the reason why Darcy knew that Vision was at the edge of hex trying to cross the barrier so he sprinted out to try and help him. Monica Rambeau suggested in a previous episode that the hex works by transfiguring objects (like how her kevlar vest became her bellbottom pants). Unless there's something else that hasn't been revealed with regard to how Scarlet Witch created Vision, then this is clearly a slip-up from Marvel Studios which is quite ironic considering how well they've planned the plot twists and turns of WandaVision thus far

This was a legit plot hole, I think. Let's see if it gets addressed in the finale.

So y'all are OK with her having the ability to create living, breathing human beings from nothing(her kids) but her creating a vibranium synthezoid to replicate her dead husband is a plot hole?

Am I the only one that heard Agatha explain that Wanda possesses the mythical power of creating matter spontaneously?

Back