Welcome To aBlackWeb

So for the first time, I'm confused

so she never really took vision's body?

The body in the hex is fake?

They still got the real vision?

Fake vision came out the hex? If only for a second?

Why would Haywood make such a big deal about what was most likely fake? Why say wanda stole vision if they had vision?

Like knowing vision wasn't stolen had to be within Monica's pay grade...cuz she out ranked the people that brought him online.

Shit just weird that it went that route. I don't understand why he telling people in his own agency she stole the vision they couldn't even confirm was real until he came out or they went in to verify him to be real. They jumped the gun and say she stole him right off the break

I don't like these questions cuz it potentially could mess the whole story up.... I'm not walking away like I normally do, feeling like I just watched greatness...

Coincidentally no Monica ???‍♂️??‍♂️

"That makes you a scarlet witch"

Roll credits,literally

So Agatha is like a power vampire.Her mother should have fallen back.

So I wonder if Wanda's parents had powers?

yeah I figured that's why she made a sitcom world.

Why didn't it look like Wanda and QS were trapped?Looks like they could move.

So I guess Quiksilver isn't real?

What happened with him and Monica?

Who does Jimmy have in that town?Maybe the dude who is a communist?Maybe Agatha herself?

wow this one black blogger been had this 2 Vision's theory.He was half way right.

I wonder if the new Vision has the same mind as Vision?

So they used Wanda's mind stone powers to make Vision.

If I was Wanda I would just fly and transport places if possible,fuck traffic.

Maybe Wanda herself is who Jimmy was hiding?Maybe the FBI gave her that deed.

And is Quiksilver really the QS from the X Men or nah?

I need to know why he was running with the Wanda stole vision theory so early... Like why he told Monica the to begin with. Why put the footage together of her "breaking in" all that seems pointless if they still had vision body.

a simple mission to detect if shit was real or not was fine..... But going that hard to get vision when they had the real one just seems like a leap

so she never really took vision's body?

The body in the hex is fake?

They still got the real vision?

Fake vision came out the hex? If only for a second?

Why would Haywood make such a big deal about what was most likely fake? Why say wanda stole vision if they had vision?

Like knowing vision wasn't stolen had to be within Monica's pay grade...cuz she out ranked the people that brought him online.

Shit just weird that it went that route. I don't understand why he telling people in his own agency she stole the vision they couldn't even confirm was real until he came out or they went in to verify him to be real. They jumped the gun and say she stole him right off the break

I think he lied to make Wanda look worse than what Monica and others thought she was and also destroy her credibility if she spoke out on what S.W.O.R.D. was doing with Vison. It's bad that Wanda took over a town and changed it but even worse if she attacked a government agency to help build her fantasy. That also explains what happened when trying to leave a bit better. Makes you wonder about others that will try and leave also........ lol

I also think the reason the S.W.O.R.D. director initially invited her to see what they were doing is because he thought she could maybe help "their cause" if you catch my drift.

The biggest thing i got from the episodes is what many wished would happen, kinda is happening. Agatha hinted at it and Monica's situation also hinted that some folks aren't exactly as normal as we thought they were. Lol. I think the Thanos snap and anybody that had any type of contact with those stones might have had some preexisting "conditions" amplified.

The episode definitely left questions but it's looking like some folks theory about the true big bad was correct after all.

One of my favorite episodes.

I want to know who the being was that Wanda saw when she encountered the infinity stone.

Interested in finding out who/what "The Scarlet Witch" is supposed to be. Hopefully Agatha breaks that down a little more in the next ep.

so she never really took vision's body? Hayward created the video of her taking the body to try to turn SWORD against her and stoke fear.

The body in the hex is fake? Yes. The Vision in the Hex is a complete creation of Wanda. Which is why he is bound to the Hex and can't leave.

They still got the real vision? Yes.

Fake vision came out the hex? If only for a second? But when he did he immediately started "dying" as the hex was pulling him back in. The only reason he wasn't torn to pieces is because Wanda shifted the hex to surround him.

Why would Haywood make such a big deal about what was most likely fake? Why say Wanda stole vision if they had vision? Because he was trying to figure out how Wanda created and powered the Vision in the hex. This is indicated by him saying in this episode that after trying every power source in the world, they needed something from "the source" which is Wanda.

Like knowing vision wasn't stolen had to be within Monica's pay grade...cuz she out ranked the people that brought him online. But she just came back after a five year absence. All it took was for Hayward to keep it from her and no one else to reveal it.

Shit just weird that it went that route. I don't understand why he telling people in his own agency she stole the vision they couldn't even confirm was real until he came out or they went in to verify him to be real. They jumped the gun and say she stole him right off the break. See above. He fabricated that video to stoke fear and have reason to go after Wanda.

Answering in bold italics in your quote. Of course, those of just my thoughts, but I do think they are reasonable.

In other news, they just introduced mutants to the MCU. Agnes pointed out that Wanda always had powers, they just became amplified when she was exposed to the stone.

I think Haywood making this corny for me.

Any motivation he has seems kinda weak when you put light up to it. I mean if it works for y'all fine.....

But the more you dig into the Haywood story, the weaker it gets imo

This episode was informative but still answered no questions lol. Like someone said the last episode better be at least an hour to wrap all this shit up

Any motivation he has seems kinda weak when you put light up to it. I mean if it works for y'all fine.....

Yeah his storyline as in unfolds seems like some regular ass fed guy trying to get a new weapon. Thought he was more than that

Answering in bold italics in your quote. Of course, those of just my thoughts, but I do think they are reasonable.

In other news, they just introduced mutants to the MCU. Agnes pointed out that Wanda always had powers, they just became amplified when she was exposed to the stone.

100% Exactly what I feel.

Yeah his storyline as in unfolds seems like some regular ass fed guy trying to get a new weapon. Thought he was more than that

I think that is exactly who he has always been. There were hints of it too. Perhaps none bigger than when Vision came out of the hex. The reason Haywood didn't want to interfere was that he wanted to see what would happen. What he saw was that outside of the field of the hex, Vision was falling apart, but within the hex he was fine. That is when it clicked for him that he needed to get the hex into his (i.e. the real) Vision to revive him and have his weapon.

I hear you on that but for me he wasn't really all that important or interesting of a character. I think his motivation kinda fits the cookie cutter narrative of those archetypes. Yeah, it's lazy writing so to speak but everything else going on is way more interesting to me.

I hope they stick the landing on this show though. I have a feeling the ending might be a big let down to many folks if certain things don't happen or be explained better.

My point is that Haywood was hiding something any his intentions and was going out his way to set up Wanda before Darcy even set up the communication for them to see a second vision.

My point is why was he trying to set her up stealing vision before he even got to the hex... There was no way to know she already created a second vision. No way.

How and why did he have that lie ready?? And why was he hiding it from Monica before she even went into the hex.

They sent her for a missing person. They ain't know shit about Wanda. But had the lie ready soon as they got there.

Back