Welcome To aBlackWeb

last time i was in here, i think the first two episodes had dropped and the thread was on page 26. I came in here yesterday after finally catching up and it was on 62. I aint going through all that shit

needless to say, this show is definitely not what i imagined it would be and that's a good thing. Every concern i had was addressed. I wasnt feeling the 30 min format, but it works.

If you can get past the first episode, then you're hooked imo.

I loved how they did the switcharoo with Evan Peters lol. That was genius.

I loved the Monica Rambeau introduction as well and how it tied back to Captain Marvel. They really impressed tf outta me with how well they were able to mention the callbacks as well as advance this story. Cant wait for the finale.

It bothers me how many people didn't like the first two episodes
I don't like that I love Lucy show or any shows from that era fwiw. I don't like laugh tracks either especially for shit that's not funny. I get it because while you know something is up, they really don't disclose anything until the end of the 2nd episode when you see ol girl at the sword compound.

I thought the were great too.... It's been clear from the jump all isn't what it seems....I loved not knowing what was going on
Why can't two things be true? Lol

Why can't the show be good even if you weren't pulled in by the first two episodes?

It doesn't have to be either or

But to me, it got into another gear when it went to color

I don't like that I love Lucy show or any shows from that era fwiw. I don't like laugh tracks either especially for shit that's not funny. I get it because while you know something is up, they really don't disclose anything until the end of the 2nd episode when you see ol girl at the sword compound.

I was cool with the first couple episodes but cosign the laugh tracks comment. I hate those with a passion, so their presence in this show, while understandable, was still annoying.

I loved those first couple of episodes. I used to watch some of those old shows when I was a kid though. They nailed the reproduction and spirit of those shows. The attention to detail from the theme song, to the dialogue, the commercials, everything was outstanding.
The production design was done very well they had similar curtains, stairs, hell the split bed to avoid having couples have sex all of it lol.

Well that was an interesting episode at least, not much happened though. The ending made Agatha feel less like a villain, and I'm wondering if the director being a skrull theory is right.

Back