Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the difference if we aren't watching it at the same time?

:niggawhat:
If you've ever seen live tweeting about a show as it's been on, it's easily one of the most annoying things

Ain't nobody trying to read 7 straight posts about something that's happening as you watch

Long story short, if you don't do it, they it's not for you

Good day sir

If you've ever seen live tweeting about a show as it's been on, it's easily one of the most annoying things

Ain't nobody trying to read 7 straight posts about something that's happening as you watch

Good day sir

Only hellczar be doing that dumbshit.

Me and loch might do play by plays but we keep it in the same post.

Good day sir

What they saying is there's a difference between a Disney+/Netflix streaming show and a show Like GoT/Power/TWD. the latter has a specific time and dates that they air

lol guys just talk about the show when it comes out

if you don’t wanna have anything spoiled then just watch the ep first and then come into the thread
I'm not sure why out of all shows niggas treating this one different.

When it airs = when it's released

Didn't think I had to explain that yet here we are

Y'all get upset by the dumbest shit....

Anyway, I'm watching again....

"The devil is in the details"
"That's not the only place he is"-agnes

Yeah agnes is heavy involved.... The look on her face when wanda said she wanna be herself

Also, ever notice how no one gives them last names...

She answered the phone "vision residence"

And even at the talent show everybody was introduced first and last name.... They were just wanda and vision

Back