Welcome To aBlackWeb

Haven't read anything in the thread due to not wanting to see spoilers. Is this a weekly release or did they drop all the episodes at once?

Really think Mephisto gonna be introduced?

I wouldnt mind finding out Mephisto was pulling the strings of this shit as they set him up to be one of the big villians of whatever phase theyre in

Agnes aka AGatha HarkNes is a witch.
june 2nd is the salem witch trials.
witches were accused of being in a covenant with Satan.

Agnes is using Wanda as a conduit.

she's either summoning mephisto or nightmare.

either way the darkhold is in play.

If that happens, her powers need to get clapped at the end of this shit.

Cant just have a character thats powerful enough to bring mfers back from the dead running around.
Bruh.....I dunno where they going with it.... But when I heard this leads to mutants, I'm thinking a huge WTF moment like that might happen

Bruh.....I dunno where they going with it.... But when I heard this leads to mutants, I'm thinking a huge WTF moment like that might happen
I just dont see it happening like that... Too much occult shit at play that would have mutants labeled as demons and devils... Perhaps the X-men's big bad will be religious zealotry?

Is each episode going to be a sitcom episode from each decade? I guess episode one was the fifties and 2 the sixties.

I get they are building up to something, but these first 2 episodes were just ok. Once I saw episode 2 going in the same direction of the first I started to check out.

For this thread and marvel shows going forward I'm saying spoiler Boxes on Friday's only.... After that we should be able to discuss freely... Cuz if they moving fast.. It's gonna to be a lot to talk about

For this thread and marvel shows going forward I'm saying spoiler Boxes on Friday's only.... After that we should be able to discuss freely... Cuz if they moving fast.. It's gonna to be a lot to talk about

You and @AP21 saying two different things. Which one is it?

Some of us watch it in the morning.. some of us watch it afternoon or night.

Why spoiler anything on a Friday?

Why don't you niggas huddle up and decide instead of telling us three different things.

You and @AP21 saying two different things. Which one is it?

Some of us watch it in the morning.. some of us watch it afternoon or night.

Why spoiler anything on a Friday?
When is the air date? Friday?

Once it's aired, it can be discussed.

My only "rule" is no posting while watching it live. This ain't twitter.

We've done this for every show except stupid ass Power because of their dumb ass release format

We've done this for every show except stupid ass Power because of their dumb ass release format

Yeah it airs at midnight California time which is early Friday morning for most of us in here

Its not live bro

its straight to on demand

Back