Welcome To aBlackWeb

White privilege.

Just like Hayward getting Rambou's job and being like "yeah you deserve this job... I only got it cause you were gone... you're back now... but I'm not giving it to you"

Unrelated note, but it's hilarious how General Ross completely butchered the situation in Incredible Hulk to the point where he created a supervillain like Abomination and somehow was promoted to be Secretary of State. Talk about failing up.

Don’t forget how he had the nerve to chastiseCap about not knowing where Thor and Hulk was.

"Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now? If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes, you can bet there'd be consequences...”

Like muhfucka you DID lose the Hulk! That’s why Nat had to go find him in the first Avengers.

What? I compared Hayward and what he did to Ross and you didn’t understand what I meant

UNLESS your original comment was towards me asking if hulk was canon

Yes this is all the same conversation. You asked if Hulk was canon because Hayward was a similar character to Ross.

And the very same Ross you’ve been asking about has been in several MCU films. Same actor and everything.

How is this confusing?

I mean... am I the one making the leap in thinking that Hulk was canon, because the same characters are reoccurring?

Yes this is all the same conversation. You asked if Hulk was canon because Hayward was a similar character to Ross.

And the very same Ross you’ve been asking about has been in several MCU films. Same actor and everything.

How is this confusing?

I mean... am I the one making the leap in thinking that Hulk was canon, because the same characters are reoccurring?
:hahaha:

I was asking if hulk was canon because I was gonna reference that what Hayward did is something someone in the MCU already did before. I was also separately asking if hulk was canon because I forgot if it was considered or not

(personally even if Ross was in hulk, that necessarily doesn’t mean the other characters and events, etc is apart of the MCU as they could’ve just had the actor reprise his role)

This was a response towards Hayward potentially going to the raft. Basically I was saying “if Ross didn’t get crazy disciplined, I don’t see why Hayward would”

it’s just the way I wrote everything lol

Back