Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's exactly why I brought them up lol.

If they can get put in the Raft why cant a dude that brought evil vision online and tried to kill an avenger(even tho she aint shit)
SW held a town hostage can we blame him for trying to kill her? Also vision not even evil lol he just was programmed to kill these niggas as well.

is Incredible Hulk technically MCU canon? I forget because Hayward not too much diff than ross

That nigga shot at children.... In front of mad witnesses...

Fuck..... I'll send the $15 if he's in FWS.....

but I'm going to be really pissed about it
He shot at kids that don’t exist outside of this town

they not even real and they were just as dangerous to regular humans because they are under wanda’s control

What are you missing?

Hayward was basically a newer, younger version of Ross. Specifically the Ross from the Ed Norton Hulk.

The asshole military guy, with an agenda of his own.

You mean this “Thunderbolt” Ross... who’s been in several MCU movies already?

You mean this “Thunderbolt” Ross... who’s been in several MCU movies already?

:niggawhat:.........OK?!?!?!.......Now I'm not getting your point.

All I'm saying is they're very similar characters, who had similar shady agendas.

Unrelated note, but it's hilarious how General Ross completely butchered the situation in Incredible Hulk to the point where he created a supervillain like Abomination and somehow was promoted to be Secretary of State. Talk about failing up.
Lol that’s why I’m like idk if Hayward going to the raft

but I can’t remember if hulk is canon (which might be a stupid question but it doesn’t FEEL canon)

The sound of the average white male youtubers voice is just grating to me. Whether it be about comic books, Star Wars or politics... or the weird mish mash of all 3 that some of them are doing now... I just can’t.

A few weeks back I asked who the fuck Agatha Harkness was and somebody posted a video from a whole different guy, and I couldn’t get more than 45 seconds in before I ejected.

and to your point about YouTube reviewers reviewing other YouTube reviewers, I agree. That’s some YouTube fuckboy inception my mind can’t even fathom ?
It was this video

And he's a black man. Are you saying you don't support black businesses?

Unrelated note, but it's hilarious how General Ross completely butchered the situation in Incredible Hulk to the point where he created a supervillain like Abomination and somehow was promoted to be Secretary of State. Talk about failing up.
White privilege.

Just like Hayward getting Rambou's job and being like "yeah you deserve this job... I only got it cause you were gone... you're back now... but I'm not giving it to you"

Back