Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Apparently, the first three episodes will be structured like a classic American sitcom with the first instalment focusing on Wanda and The Vision, the second picking up with them as parents of two newborns, and the third featuring their adult children. It sounds like with Wanda's reality-altering powers out of control, she'll create a brand new life for her and the android."

source.gif

"Apparently, the first three episodes will be structured like a classic American sitcom with the first instalment focusing on Wanda and The Vision, the second picking up with them as parents of two newborns, and the third featuring their adult children. It sounds like with Wanda's reality-altering powers out of control, she'll create a brand new life for her and the android."

source.gif

sounds like they are going with the “ House of M” storyline Minus her ridding the earth of most of its mutant population

If they are hour long episodes, then that's six hours. Plus the show is said to have a movie-like budget. IW & EG were able to do a lot in six hours.

Last edited:
If they are hour long episodes, then that's six hours. Plus the show is said to have a movie- like budget. IW & EG were able to do a lot in six hours.

A big budget ain't gonna make up for a rushed story.

We've all seen a show or 2 that had 10/13/15 episodes and it till felt rushed.

That's not a Marvel Move. That's more DC.

A big budget ain't gonna make up for a rushed story.

We've all seen a show or 2 that had 10/13/15 episodes and it till felt rushed.

That's not a Marvel Move. That's more DC.

Would you have the same problem if Marvel had decided to turn the story into two 3 hour movies? Or three 2 hour movies?

In my opinion, they have more than enough time and money to tell the story that they are going to tell. Marvel has earned the benefit of the doubt from me.

Would you have the same problem if Marvel had decided to turn the story into two 3 hour movies? Or three 2 hour movies?

In my opinion, they have more than enough time and money to tell the story that they are going to tell. Marvel has earned the benefit of the doubt from me.

Yes if it comes out rushed when they don't have to.

You brought up IW & EG, That was an accumulation of 10/11 years, 21/22 movies & over 40 hours of runtime.

They wouldn't have been the same if they were the 1st & 2nd Avengers movies.

Yes if it comes out rushed when they don't have to.

You brought up IW & EG, That was an accumulation of 10/11 years, 21/22 movies & over 40 hours of runtime.

They wouldn't have been the same if they were the 1st & 2nd Avengers movies.

The point in bringing up those two movies was that a lot can be accomplished, on screen, in six hours. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think y’all should look at it as there’s a lot you can tell in 6 hrs

I’ve seen Cartoons do 3-4 part eps at a half hr each and do a decent job of telling a story

Back