Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who the hell is Contessa?
MV5BYzlhMTczNTctNGNmYi00OGU5LWFhMGUtZTExNGE3ZTUxOTMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

I.just want him to be a competent fighter this time instead of getting his ass kicked all over the place like he did throughout most of black widow.

Welp there goes my interest in this movie. I don't want to hear another joke about jackets and zippers and 3 point landings and mac n cheese life hacks.

Why are you here?

Why are you here?
Good evening sir would you like to see our list of whines?

"Waaaaaah" why isn't winter soldier and red guardian wearing mask? Waaaaaah" yolena ? God no please no more 3 point landing jokes waaah"
Waaah not task master. You have to stick atari cartridges in the back of her head to make her fight. Why doesn't this team have a big strong guy like most other teams? Waaah
Waaaaaah
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *sob* waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................."

Could be some cliche ass "I gotta keep an eye on these guys"

Only other reason people are on that team is to get benefits or they're being taken advantage of by contessa.
I guess it'll depend on what the team is being put together for. I don't think we've even heard rumors of who/what they're supposed to be facing

20220911_072710.jpg

2 former members of the Red Room
1 former Hydra agent and 1 former SHIELD agent
2 Captain America knockoffs

Last edited:
I think Zemo will still appear hell with all these enhanced beings on one squad he may feel a way regardless. Zemo is more than capable of being a threat plus depending on how Black Panther 2 ends he's probably escaping that Wakandan prison.

Last edited:
Back