Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the God Butcher was right just like Killmonger was.

If they wanted to show the transformation of the God Butcher, he would've wished for Jane to be cured since he wouldn't be there to raise her since he was dying and he would see Thor as a god different than the ones he encountered...but whatever.

5/10.

The God Butcher didn't transform though. He just saw past his blind need to punish the gods long enough to actually realized that he could use his wish to bring back his daughter instead. Why would he bring Jane back? He didn't give two shits about her. Thor was the one that had actually earned his respect and opened his eyes.

Eh was iight but now I'm ready to say phase 4 has been a disappointment so far. I don't need Tak coming back for anymore Thor films I was annoyed through a lot of this film. They didn't need to use Gor for this movie they made his origin as bare bones as possible. I can't decide if the goats were hilarious or hilariously bad. The Guardians phoned it in something serious. Thor goving powers would've been handy facing a being with a gauntlet of universal power.

Can't remember if I posted in here or not, but I saw the movie this passed Sunday. Honestly, it was just ok for me. Wasnt BAD but it didn't live up to my expectations. I thought they would go all out for gorr but just didn't do him justice. Definitely liked ragnarok more. Love and thunder takes second place for thor films though.

Finally saw it. There were a lot of hilarious parts to it but I don't think it meshed well with the Gorr story. Also thought the ending was pretty lame. He's out here killing gods (we should have seen more of this) and then gets a speech about love and changes his ways?

Also there was a lot of really forced humor that didn't work at all and made it cheesy. Like the Lady Sif one

I liked Ragnarök more than this. It wasn't horrible though

Finally saw it. There were a lot of hilarious parts to it but I don't think it meshed well with the Gorr story. Also thought the ending was pretty lame. He's out here killing gods (we should have seen more of this) and then gets a speech about love and changes his ways?

Also there was a lot of really forced humor that didn't work at all and made it cheesy. Like the Lady Sif one

I liked Ragnarök more than this. It wasn't horrible though
You're not allowed to have this opinion. You have to think it's garbage

Back