Welcome To aBlackWeb

Like the movie easily could of been dope but the director really made the shit about himself and it was evident in the first 20 minutes his head had gotten far to big as an actor/director and it shifted what should of been a great movie into a what felt like a goof reel to the actual fucking movie

Exactly. Director fucked this movie all the way up. Even with the simple shit.

Just imagine if Thor and Jane Foster got back together and Gorr killed her and then Thor lose his shit.
Completely agree right here, I thought they missed the mark on that cause she died anyway. I'm like bro you could have easily made Gorr kill her ass but I guess that maybe would have messed up his redemption but mayne who gaf.

Bitch ended up in Valhalla anyway, let her go out like a G with the necrosword through her gut. He was menacing enough with his behavior let him show it with the actions. Aint had to kill every god but she could have went

Completely agree right here, I thought they missed the mark on that cause she died anyway. I'm like bro you could have easily made Gorr kill her ass but I guess that maybe would have messed up his redemption but mayne who gaf.

Bitch ended up in Valhalla anyway, let her go out like a G with the necrosword through her gut. He was menacing enough with his behavior let him show it with the actions. Aint had to kill every god but she could have went

Marvel and Disney don't know how to write good character arcs.

Think about it...

Jane Foster dying of cancer. She gets the powers of a god. She gets accepted as an honorary Asgardian, the best ending for her would be to die at the hands of Gorr. That's what all Vikings want, an honorable death. Jane doesn't want to die of cancer.

Thor finally snaps out of his goofy himbo bullshit because Jane died at the hands of Gorr.

Gorr is now an All-Time bad guy, a natural foil to Thor.

But no...

Nobody gets what they want besides Gorr.

And Gorr is neither redeemed or an actual bad guy.

He's just an angry dad that's mad his kid died.

Fucking stupid.

I would've had a whole story arc with Gorr being an A-list bad guy for 3 movies and tied that shit in with the Eternals.

Last edited:
Marvel and Disney don't know how to write good character arcs.

Think about it...

Jane Foster dying of cancer. She gets the powers of a god. She gets accepted as an honorary Asgardian, the best ending for her would be to die at the hands of Gorr. That's what all Vikings want, an honorable death. Jane doesn't want to die of cancer.

Thor finally snaps out of his goofy himbo bullshit because Jane died at the hands of Gorr.

Gorr is now an All-Time bad guy, a natural foil to Thor.

But no...

Nobody gets what they want besides Gorr.

And Gorr is neither redeemed or an actual bad guy.

He's just an angry dad that's his kid died.

Fucking stupid.

I would've had a whole story arc with Gorr being an A-list bad guy for 3 movies and tied that shit in with the Eternals.
But Jane did die because she was in battle. If she doesn't get herself involved, she would have prolonged her death a bit longer.

But Jane did die because she was in battle. If she doesn't get herself involved, she would have prolonged her death a bit longer.

Yeah but thematically and dramatically it's not the same. Thor and Jane had closure.

Gorr should've killed her in front of Thor. Which then cause Thor to doubt himself. Then Gorr should've called Mjolnir and beat his ass with it and have that be the end of the movie.

The whole going to Eternity thing should've been pushed back or scrapped all together. Plus it didn't make any sense if you go by the comics.

Eternity is the all powerful capital G god. Why would Gorr go to Eternity to grant his wish he hates gods.

You can't wield any of Thor's weapons unless you are worthy. Gorr should've wielding Thor's act should've been a big deal.

It's just too many missed opportunities in this movie lol.

Worst part about this is were gonna be stuck with father Thor for a minute now. Smh. Ill go on record and say this was one of their worst decisions. No one wanna see Thor raise a kid.

Its mad kids in the MCU, which is cool, but not every hero needs a kid side kick.

Shit starting to feel mad formulaic.

Im still there first week on whatever coming out next.

We can like some shit and still have valid criticisms.

Worst part about this is were gonna be stuck with father Thor for a minute now. Smh. Ill go on record and say this was one of their worst decisions. No one wanna see Thor raise a kid.

Its mad kids in the MCU, which is cool, but not every hero needs a kid side kick.

Shit starting to feel mad formulaic.

Im still there first week on whatever coming out next.

We can like some shit and still have valid criticisms.
Lol who's saying otherwise

Lol who's saying otherwise

I dont be in these threads as much but its clear there 2 camps in here fam. I always got to put a disclaimer that im a part of neither one.

Not all, but 85% of the posts here have chosen to be on side or the other.

But we dont need to get stuck on that. I just need to put my disclaimer out there that Im just a civilian in yall war.

Lets get back to our regular programing though

Last edited:
I dont be in these threads as much but its clear there 2 camps in here fam. I always got to put a disclaimer that im a part of neither one.

Not all, but 85% of the posts here have chosen to be on side or the other.

But we dont need to get stuck on that. I just need to out my disclaimer out there that Im just a civilian in yall war.

Lets get back to our regular programing though
Ehhh. Really it's 2 posters who been doing this shit for multiple threads. There's other posters who are trashing this film and no one is having a problem that they feel that way.

That's because it's run by Disney or it's a Deadpool.comic.which is filled with silly third wall breaking shit. If you read the comics that Kevin fiege handed you to study and get the gist of thor's character. You wouldn't have received backlash you goofy dumb ass.. It's just not comic book heads there's plenty of casuals who don't like this shit. Marvel should fire that motherfucker.

Last edited:
Back