Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,876,682
But it doesn't make sense he'd give the more powerful weapon away just for nostalgic purposes
He had Mjolnir for centuries and thought it was destroyed forever. I can understand him wanting to wield it over Stormbreaker.

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,876,682
plus she might not be worthy to wield Mjolnir.. so why not give her the one she can use. He can always call stormbreaker if he needs it
She does seem to be a bit belligerent.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori

g-dog-ona-flytip

"..flossin' with da posse cuttin' in da crib!"
Mar 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$461,273
Everyone of these released so far with some more Gorr and less dumbass humor would've elevated this film.
I really didn't know anything about the giobutcher saga besides YouTube overview videos but I e just now started reading I'm 7chaoters in I'm about to start the god bomb chapters and man this shit is epic. Who in the hells dumb ass idea was it to greenlight love and thunder. They could've done god utcher justice with some alterations like they did with civil war, the infinity saga etc. They never showed hire actually butchering gids just bodies and it wasn't so gory and yeah it's has a decapitated head of a god but didn't Thor decapitate thanks. A three hour long movie with young Thor , modern Thor and elderly king Thor meeting up would've been dope.. they could've found another origin for all black besides the symbiote and make it work. It makes me wish marvel had the rights to symbiotes.

Reactions: Ironman and GNS

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,439,932
1) Seeing the early concept art for Gorr makes me wonder why in the hell they went the direction they did. I had no problem with him when I saw the movie, but the other shit is unquestionably better.

2) People saying the movie is bad are being too simplistic. It's not bad. It's just not what a lot of people wanted. If you like goofy shit, you'll probably like this movie.